ok so i have a "set of covers" i want to put up on youtube but with professional quality.. my "Altitudes" cover could've came out so much better if i spent the time to learn how to record properly.. My software/hardware contains:

JVC video camera
Cubase 4 LE w/ Lexicon Lambda
Fruity Loops 8
Guitar Pro 5
The stock movie maker with the JVC
Windows Movie maker..

Is it possible to set up so i can click one button so cubase, the camera will record at the same time?

Should i record using the camera's mic? (which blows)

Should i use the actual songs from Itunes as backing tracks or make my own from scratch? If so, can i include the same button to make itunes play at the same

Im completly lost in this area.. its like once you think your starting to master one aspect of guitar, 3 more pop up
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
1. Most likely no but what you would do is start recording either one first then trim it down so there is no gap afterwards

2. No dont use the camera mic, some mic are good but if u have a mic of your own use that

3. Its up to you, i like creating new backing tracks, whilst creating the backing tracks have a click intro to get you prepared

so you start cubase recording, then click ur camera, the finally click itunes and then trim out the gaps afterwards
Ok, so i would delete th audio file from the video and add the Cubase one.. but now how would i add the Itunes one?

Can i level out volumes in Windows movie maker or do i do that in cubase? ugh so lost
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
1. to apply the itunes track you would go through cubase and click "import" and find the track u wish to import

you would level out ALL the audio in Cubase and make everything AUDIO wise to the sound u wish whilst in that,

Movie maker would only be used for the the video editing aspect and obviously syncing the audio