What are your plans?

I just graduated high school and im taking classes at my local tech college. I hope to get the fuuck out of here in a year. Its just like another year of high school. Im in the 13th grade basically.

and dont we all wish we woulda tried more in high school
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
Graduate with either a Degree in Theater sound or Sound engineering.
Then I want to learn how to spin.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
The reason I'm going to community is just to give me time to figure out what the **** I'm doing in life. I've finally come up with English secondary education, so I'm just gonna take general education classes for the rest of the school year and see if I can transfer to university.

It can be incredibly boring, but it's easy enough, you get more freedom, and you get more time.
Quote by i love alanis
What are your plans?

I just graduated high school and im taking classes at my local tech college. I hope to get the fuuck out of here in a year. Its just like another year of high school. Im in the 13th grade basically.

and dont we all wish we woulda tried more in high school

What the hell are you on about? I did exceedingly well in high school. What's wrong with spending a year or two at an institution that offers intimate classroom sizes, affordable tuition, and education about the same information some bloke gets an overblown university for their first two years? Why spend so much on the "weeding out" courses? The subject matter never changes, what matters is what you study in your later years, the ones that form your degree.

I'm spending two years at a local community college then transferring to the university after that because I just don't have the financial means, nor want to spend a ridiculous amount of money for my first two years at an institution. I'm not going to take out a gargantuan loan and pay it back over the course of my lifetime just for two beginning years at a university - that's just foolish.

But hey if you've got parents who will pay for the weight, then you've got it made.
I just started CC. Its pretty cool but I can't wait to go on up to the university level. Main reason why I'm going to cc now is because I can go here for 2 years free, and I can go ahead and get the pre- reqs out of the way. Then after my 2 years, i'm gonna transfer to a university.
I'm starting classes at a community college in the spring. Why? Right now, my family's not doing very well, even though my dad has an MBA from Vanderbilt and could land an executive position pretty much anywhere he wanted to. Instead, he insists on continuing his own SOHO thing that really hasn't gone anywhere in the five years he's been doing it. No, seriously, he makes almost no money. My mom has been the primary breadwinner in my family for the past five years, and she doesn't get paid all that much, either.