Yesterday I bought a Randall RG100es from a local Craigslist guy with the matching Jaguar cab for $200. All I can say, is that for the price, it was an amazing pickup. Great driving tones, decent cleans, and a good reverb. Much better than most newer day SS amps, and for the price I can't complain. Pics are crap, but the amp isn't in the best of shape, but for $200, I couldn't go wrong.

BTW, the footswitch came with!!! One of the rarest finds on eBay!!!!
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
haha nice HNAD!
Gear
Guitars
- Ibanez GRX20
- Austin SG
- Alveraz Artist Acoustic Electric
Amps
- Kustom 15W
- Peavey Vypyr 75W
- Monitor speaker!
Effects
- Behringer V-Amp Multi-effects
- Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
- Tubescreamer
- Sampera I
The distortion on the amp is great for an SS amp made in the 80's. Very chunky low end and good cut with the mids. But, for brootalz I use a Guyatone Flip Metal Pedal, possibly one of the best distortion pedals made. I get a super thick, low end monster distortion with this.

The clean ain't so bad either, just a clean. Reverb works AWESOMELY!!!!
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Quote by CarbonDeath
Yesterday I bought a Randall RG100es from a local Craigslist guy with the matching Jaguar cab for $200. All I can say, is that for the price, it was an amazing pickup. Great driving tones, decent cleans, and a good reverb. Much better than most newer day SS amps, and for the price I can't complain. Pics are crap, but the amp isn't in the best of shape, but for $200, I couldn't go wrong.

damn you noob its not a pickup its an amp

jk anyway HNAD
HNAD!

Quote by blind.quardian
damn you noob its not a pickup its an amp

jk anyway HNAD

Fender '04 Strat
MiM Sunburst with Maple Neck

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60