please check this song out for me cause it took ten+ years to get right. really i kid you not, the main riff and the heavy part was written over 10 years ago i've just never been able to get it mesh well enough to be happy with it. i did try to drop the heavy part in a previous edit but i found it was lacking weight.

yeah songs in my profile called poor boy final edit.
Last edited by metal105 at Sep 10, 2009,
please guys crit this even if you hate it. it took so long that i just want a small amount of feed back.
It was really good! Honestly, good work.

My only complaint is that, unless you're going to add lyrics, the song should be 5 minutes, tops; after the 5 minute mark, it doesn't really feel like anything gets added.

Still, even with the extra minute, 9.5/10.
That was a very entertaining song, bravo, I think you did an excellent job with it. I loved the feel you get from listening to it. The tone was great, my only complaint was when you did a palm mute it would like have a bass overload, but other than that, it was great.
Quote by herby190
It was really good! Honestly, good work.

My only complaint is that, unless you're going to add lyrics, the song should be 5 minutes, tops; after the 5 minute mark, it doesn't really feel like anything gets added.

Still, even with the extra minute, 9.5/10.

i'd love someone to sing over this, but i have no lyrics. but if anyone wants a shot at free styling some thing go for it.
Quote by ethan_hanus
That was a very entertaining song, bravo, I think you did an excellent job with it. I loved the feel you get from listening to it. The tone was great, my only complaint was when you did a palm mute it would like have a bass overload, but other than that, it was great.

wheres that? i could hear something in the tail end of the solo but the other heavy parts seem ok. i dunno maybe different speakers different bass response.
Really liked the song. Reminds me slightly of a more melodic Hellyeah...

It was a little long but not boring at all. Don't think there's much to say as it's pretty good already. Some vocals would be nice too but it might damage the song more if not done properly.

crit?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by metal105
wheres that? i could hear something in the tail end of the solo but the other heavy parts seem ok. i dunno maybe different speakers different bass response.

Prolly just my speakers, there el cheapo logtech battry powered speakers.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Prolly just my speakers, there el cheapo logtech battry powered speakers.

i dunno i do my mixing though headphones so i can pick out stuff better. tend to have em as loud as i can get too so i'm probaly deaf.