Well we recently got a myspace up and have one WHOLE song posted aswell. Please note that this is a temporary myspace until we get our actual one finished and a new song is nearing completion.

http://www.myspace.com/icarusfallingmusic

I would like to know what the well esteemed members of UG have to say about us.
damn good, how'd you get such good recordings? What equipment were you running? Seriously sounds good.
Whats the longest word?

Quote by timzee117
smiles

because theres a mile between the two s's!

/killme
thanks dude, we actually went to this guys basement studio, and believe it or not the amp we used was a marshall MG. About 90% of the song was recorded with a Schechter C1-FR.
screaming vocals are weak. and the singing is annoying to me. the rest is spot on though.

just practice screaming and singing more and you'll be fine.
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
Thanks for the crit, i've ran it by the band and yea we're gonna go back in and work on the vocal volumes and try to smooth them out a bit more. We've got a second track done and it'll be up as soon as we get our layout fixed. Stay tuned
A Shade of Grey <3 I love the screaming, and how the clean vocals are very nice, I don't think they fit... I can't put my finger on it, it's just too... idk "Pretty boy high pitch" to compensate the music.
Guitars:
ESP Kirk Hammet KH-2 (The real deal )
Gibson 1979 L.E. Explorer
Gibson SG Standard - FOR SALE
ESP LTD DJ-600 - FOR SALE
Amps:
Marshall JCM 800 Kerry King Signature Half Stack
Marshall MG100HDFX Half Stack
Peavy VYPYR
Crate GFX-65
pretty boy high pitch? hahah definetly the best description of it ive heard, and yea for us its just one of those things that so out of place and unexpected that it works
Pretty Sweet. definitely better than most bands I listen to rofl.
Gamertag: ThruEyesOfDeath
Games: CoD4, GoW2, RB2, MW2