Page 1 of 2
As the title says.

I really like 1mm Jim Dunlops at the moment, but i got this awesome one yesterday from a mate. Its a pick cut out of a crash cymbal. It wrecks strings, but what the heck, its still awesome.
Quote by grimreaper65
: So I said "Holy Crap, He's giving him a blowjob.

Unfourtunately, it happened during a lesson, exactly when everyone went quiet.

Quote by TooFast
: They have no souls.

Quote by guitaruboy
: neither do black people.....just kidding
Last edited by fatesjester at Sep 9, 2009,
Jazz III
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
2mm Dunlop Big stubby
Luna Andromeda dragon bass
Schecter Omen Extreme
Fender strat
Fender Labrea electic/acoustic
Peavey tour 450
Peavey tour 410/115
Galien-kruger Backline 600
Black Heart BH15h
Gibson Les Paul gold top (Knock off)
Tortex 0.88, have used only these for over a year and I'm not planning on changing that anytime soon...
████████
████████
████████
These threads have been done to death

Anyway;

I use Dunlop Tultex 1mm;

I use around 0.4mm for acoustic strumming stuff (regular plastic)

And I sometimes use 0.88 regular dunlop plastic material.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Jazz III... the Jazz II has no point so I accidently slice my fingers on the strings.... becomes an ouch but I've survived thus far
I'm using a Gibson M. I think it must be between .7 and .8 because I can't stand to use anything above or below that.
Check out my Electronica project!
http://
.60mm Tortex.
Originally used the 1.5 sharps but started messing up all my strings.
Jazz III
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere
- John Coltrane
Yellow dunlop tortex .73 .... filed pointy with grippy gouges dug in the sides If I can't have my old battered tortex then a Jazz III works.
Definetly Jim Dunlop around 1.14 mm
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
There's no point in telling you, picks don't exist long enough for anyone to form any kind of bond with it.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by osXtiger
There's no point in telling you, picks don't exist long enough for anyone to form any kind of bond with it.
Pick gnome infestation? Fumigate your amp - thats where they tend to live.
Dunlop Jazz IIIs like many others. I prefer the sound of the Tortex Jazz IIIs, but unfortunately they don't keep their sharp point long enough and become dull quickly.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Primarily Dunlop Ultex picks, either the .9 or the 1mm. Sometimes I'll use Clayton 1mm picks, though, depending on my mood. I always cut my picks sharp, as well.
Studies show that 89.27% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
My fingers.

Failing that, someone else's dismembered fingers, but they don't have the same flex or feel to them.
Quote by demonofthenight
If I went to a jazz club and played a Parker solo note for note I'd have my fingers cut off by a stoned, big guy named Koo' Cat.
The dunlop tortex yellow ones. I believe those are. 73mm. I use them for electric, thin enough for fast strumming ans thick enough for soloing. I can also use them on acoustic without feeling like Im molesting my guitar, but I still prefer lighter for acoustic. Some guitar class student at my school was playing acoustic with a big stubby. It both terrified and sickened me at the same time.
Red Jazz III's. But they don't quite have enough grip for me. Anyone know of any picks the same style as a Jazz III, but with a little better grip?
^Yeah, put a bunch out on the road or driveway, wait for a few cars to pass and go pick em up... Lol, I'm not kidding. My gf came back from hanging the washing (like all good women should be doing... not this brains stuff... *cough*) and asked me if this was mine... it was... had the best grip out of all my plectrums...
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm sharps. ive never liked thin picks. i wanna be able to hit a string when i wanna hit it and it not flop all over the place
I currently use a Dunlop Tortex 1.14, but I want to switch to Ultex 1.00 or Jazz III Ultex. But the local instrument shop only has junks (mostly Stagg). Also, I use my nails.
A black Dunlop Jazz Pick
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
Fender heavy picks. I want to get sponsored by them for picks because I go through like a pack a week
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Red JD Jazz III for electric.

.60 JD Nylon for acoustic.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by z4twenny
if i wanna fart into a mic, run it thru delay and an auto tuner set to the key of E and set it to a drum beat i can and its music.
i use dark green dava control picks, nobody i know seems to use them.
first mistake, LAST MISTAKE!!!!

currently have my septum, tongue and labret pierced
shall be starting on my ears soon
Quote by zhilla
Pick gnome infestation? Fumigate your amp - thats where they tend to live.

1mm Dunlop black nylon, 6 dozen at a time. They seem the most accurate for throwing down chicks shirts.
Tortex 0.88 mm.
And every now and then a 421P Ultex 1.14 mm.
Hoping to get some Ultex sharp 0.90 tomorrow.
jim dunlop blue 1 mm picks and occasionally i switch to a different color of jim dunlop
Page 1 of 2