Page 1 of 3
Definately the best band I've heard that mixes rap and screamo. Does anyone know of any other bands that sound like these guys?
Huh? Are you discrimnating me for my taste in music? Music is all about what appeals to you, and that's why I love it. I listen to music from every genre, from power metal to hip hop.
I could have eaten alphabits and crapped out a better response!

"No sprinkles. For ever sprinkle I find, I shall kill you."-Stewie
BrokenCyde is not something to be talking about on a guitar forum. There's nothing a close to a guitar in their songs.
And yet the still fall under Punk and Emo. That's why I'm asking.

Thanks I've heard Dot Dot Curve and I really like them as well. Yup, you either love these guys or hate em with a passion. But music is all about personal tastes.

I'm certainly not a fan. However a lot of my female friends get a bit scared when they come in the car with me, I forget they're not all fans of breakdowns and blast beats.
Meh, I can understand when people don't like certain music. I used to be an extremely anti-rap metal head that would rip your face off if you even thought about hip hop. And there's nothing more fun then freaking your friends out with some crazy music

Personally really like this band. They pwned at Warped.
We are NOT meaningless

Sole member of
Diction & Diaries: Folk Indie with passion

Guitarist/lyricist for:

A CITY SKYLINE

"
See? Love em or hate em. no one's like, They're ok. It's either they suck horribly or pwn :P

And once again my point is proven. I don't see how a band can ruin music when music is all about what you're into and your personal preferences.

Quote by waldorphPRS41
Ruining music. Not punk, emo, screamo or anything.

+999999999999999999999999999999999999

they're only ruining music because somehow they're classed as music.
Personally i dont see how they're making 'music', it's just noise
If I'm honest I'd rather listen to happyhardcore, or a chav with a microphone for that matter
Quote by birdman267
I'll just leave this here...

http://www.punknews.org/review/9409

I agree with everything they said in there, and more. This "band" is a peice of shit, and i cant stand it. Their lyrics are ****tarded, as are their members. They deserve nothing.

They just need to go away.
Too lazy to come up with a clever or relevant sig.
Brokencyde are the epitome of cynical corporate marketing. the fact that anyone even thinks they have the charisma, much less the talent, to be worth signing and promoting speaks volumes about music businessmens' perspectives on the average teenage music fan. they aren't good or fun in an ironic way, and they aren't original in their idea to win fans by being awful (Anal Cunt anyone?)

easily one of the most embarrassing bands of all time, and no, they're not punk or emo. if anything they're dance pop with awful screaming.
Last edited by flame843 at Jul 4, 2010,
ima organize a mass murder of the members of this atrocious "band". who wants in? :P
It's written in the Bible that "man can have no greater hate than this, than to create an abomination for one's fellow man."

Honestly, Hannah Montana is more tolerable than this crap.
Quote by Cianyx
Emo Assault Squadron style?

My thoughts exactly. we can all grab our razors and cynanide and show em how we roll :P
I want this band to ****ing die.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
I want this band to ****ing die.

Calling them a band is giving them an honor they dont deserve :/

However, im scared by the possibility that they did this "music" thing just to get us all riled up for their own entertainment =(
so punk.
Quote by BK202
Acid has been causing problems on this thread for a while. He just likes attention because he never got/gets enough from his parents or something.
This "band" still exists?

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

Quote by loxer
This "band" still exists?

I wish it didnt :/
of course they do, they're like people who listen to "screamo" but missed the boat by a good few years
Quote by BK202
Acid has been causing problems on this thread for a while. He just likes attention because he never got/gets enough from his parents or something.
yeah that didn't make sense but i don't care
Quote by BK202
Damn this 'band' is absolutely ridiculous if you can call them that. I don't understand how music could get much worse than this. I would be ashamed of myself for listening to this.
hey , erm. i put up a scene girls tab for bass on here i like heavy music aswell, but brokencyde arent cool in with my group of friends, but i love them.
TRIPLE POST!

SO
VERY
NECESSARY
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Page 1 of 3