Ordered my new guitar a week ago from a music shop and went to collect it today. I ordered an Ibanez RGT6EXFX and the store ordered in a RGT6EX instead. This has a floating bridge instead of the fixed bridge version I wanted. Now I have to wait for another week for the right one to be delivered.
It's like a giant kick to the nutsack !!
I would try and see if they would give you some type of compensation for messing up.

John
Sorry?

Well, not really. That's what you get for trying to buy anything at Guitar Centre that isn't off-the-wall. Those guys are schmucks with like, six brains per store. I always try to buy local, but at least Musician's Friend runs a good business. If you're going to order anything sight-unseen from a big chain, it's pretty much silly to not use MF.
Quote by jean_genie
Sorry?

Well, not really. That's what you get for trying to buy anything at Guitar Centre that isn't off-the-wall. Those guys are schmucks with like, six brains per store. I always try to buy local, but at least Musician's Friend runs a good business. If you're going to order anything sight-unseen from a big chain, it's pretty much silly to not use MF.

I like american music supply myself. Anything over 250 can be broke up into payments with no interest, you cant beat that.
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Ibanez: s470
Jackson: RR Flying V
Charvel: 90's model sunburst
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab
Quote by jean_genie
Sorry?

Got the guitar alot cheaper at this store. I live in Ireland, and this is a big music store for the town I live but it isn't part of any chain. It's run by 2 old guys who know their stuff and don't rip you off..........It's a very simple mistake they made and could happen to anyone. It's just really frustrating because I've left my other guitar in work today and can't get it back until next Monday.
Anyhow, Feelin a bit better about it now. Was just fumin earlier. It's actually made me more excited about finally getting it next week.
An Irish music shop that doesn't rip you off?
WHERE??
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

pics or it didn't happen!

Sounds like a nice guitar bro. Post pics
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
Quote by Lurcher
An Irish music shop that doesn't rip you off?
WHERE??

There is a few...................a few.
Quote by MrSandMan
pics or it didn't happen!

Sounds like a nice guitar bro. Post pics

Not a prob. NGD thread as soon as I get it.