Page 1 of 2
Well I just got my Horus HGS MF which has been a long time in the making. The guitar is awesome. Fit and finish is flawless and it is just gorgeous. Plays great also. It is in B standard and sounds pretty great although it is getting a BKP Painkiller in the bridge and a Dimarzio Tone Zone S in the neck in the next few days. It also needs some bigger strings as the stockers are too floppy for my tastes, but I love this thing and think I have a new number 1 axe.

Oh you want pics?

ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
*overflowing with envy* Wow!.....and a painkiller too.......*even more envy oozing out*.. hngd!
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
*gulp* Do want, HNGD!

Edit: Just noticed the inlays and then a few seconds later I realized what they were, those are bad ass.
Last edited by Shabadoo at Sep 9, 2009,
What an odd headstock.

HNGD!
Current Gear:
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Robert Smith custom Jazzmaster
Stratocaster
Vox AC4TV
<< == Jealous

I love the look of these guitars...but there is no way I could afford one. My wife would kill me

HNGD!

EDIT:
Daaaaammnn....just noticed your sig. You have some kickass guitars
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Sep 9, 2009,
I HAAAAAATE YOUUUUUU... HNGD : .... i can haz the painkiller plz? yez?
I'm going to give this a shot; MOAR PICS!

Go on...moar.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

HNGD!

Nice. I like how the clock face inlays show the fret number in time on the clock. That's killer
Gear:
Ibanez RG-350MYE
Squire Affinity Strat

Peavey Vypyr 75 w/Sanperra II
This is an awsome axe man!
I envy you to death...-_-'
How much have you paid for it?

Oh and a really HNGD!
Guitars: Carvin Dc127
Amps: Peavey 6505+ head
Marshall 1960A cab
Roland cube 15
Effects:
BOSS NS-2
INHALED
Thanks guys. I will try to get more pics later, maybe some with my other Caparison. Sorry not giving away the Painkiller
They go for about $2400.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
I got a boner when I saw that...

I hate you HNGD
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Nice! HNGD!
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Quote by Prowler901
HNGD!

Nice. I like how the clock face inlays show the fret number in time on the clock. That's killer

I saw that too, that is a really nice touch...

HNGD!!!

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
Looks really nice. The only thing I don't like about it is the position of the volume knob. I'd prefer it to be much closer.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Beautiful. Caparisons are unbelievable guitars in every way. Love the maple fretboard. HNGD
HNGD !! That looks awesome !! But ill admit that ive never heard of Caparisons guitars.
Quote by Maxxas
HNGD !! That looks awesome !! But ill admit that ive never heard of Caparisons guitars.

Most people haven't. It's a high-end Japanese guitar company that doesn't make any mid or low range guitars formed in the 90's by an ex Jackson employee. They're probably most comparable to the very top of the line Jackson and ESP guitars (IMO, better). If you ever get a chance to play one though, you'll never forget it.
Quote by stratman7
Most people haven't. It's a high-end Japanese guitar company that doesn't make any mid or low range guitars formed in the 90's by an ex Jackson employee. They're probably most comparable to the very top of the line Jackson and ESP guitars (IMO, better). If you ever get a chance to play one though, you'll never forget it.

Thanks for the info. I just checked out thier site. Very cool looking stuff. Id love to check one out.
Looks really nice! DAmn youuuu! Me jelous!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Yes Caparison was started in 1995 by Itara Kanno. He was the lead designer for Jacksons late 80's early 90's Japanese Professional line, which most people thought were as good or better than their USA counterparts at the time. Well no wonder Jackson's USA made sales dropped. So they in turn changed production of the Professional line and Itaru left and started Caparison. They are a very small company with the guitars being CNC'ed and stuff in one location and then painted, wired, and set up in the Caparison Design facility by only Itaru and one helper. Itaru literally spends time on every guitar they put out and they only produce about 25 guitars or so per month. They are as good or better IMO than USA Jackson and real ESP Japan stuff, bordering on custom shop quality. here is a pic of my other one.

ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
Last edited by yellowv at Feb 20, 2010,
HNGD...one day I'll have a Caparison TAT...one day.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
You rich and/or lucky bastard! Do want... so much...

Happy NGD
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
You are surely aware that I fscking hate are you? HNGD
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Quote by yellowv
Yes Caparison was started in 1995 by Itara Kanno. He was the lead designer for Jacksons late 80's early 90's Japanese Performer line, which most people thought were as good or better than their USA counterparts at the time. Well no wonder Jackson's USA made sales dropped. So they in turn changed production of the Performer line and Itaru left and started Caparison. They are a very small company with the guitars being CNC'ed and stuff in one location and then painted, wired, and set up in the Caparison Design facility by only Itaru and one helper. Itaru literally spends time on every guitar they put out and they only produce about 25 guitars or so per month. They are as good or better IMO than USA Jackson and real ESP Japan stuff, bordering on custom shop quality. here is a pic of my other one.

THATS KILLER !! Love the finish.

What about the Bare Knuckle pickups. Ive never heard of them ether. Your thoughts?
BKP's are the best pickups on the planet. Their versatility, clarity and articulation just can't be beat. Not cheap, but worth it.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
Happy NGD! loving that Oiled walnut , I love my Caparison's to
Caparison Angelus HGS, EMG 85/85 18V | Krank Rev1, JJ's | Mesa Recto Cab | Maxon OD808
Quote by Shabadoo
*gulp* Do want, HNGD!

Edit: Just noticed the inlays and then a few seconds later I realized what they were, those are bad ass.

Dude! Same here. I always thought they were just some slanted oval cosmic thing but they're clocks.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by yellowv
BKP's are the best pickups on the planet. Their versatility, clarity and articulation just can't be beat. Not cheap, but worth it.

They're not that bad of priced either. If you talk to the right guys you can get em for $135 a pop. Not bad when you consider the best production pickups with fancy tops on em would be about the same (chrome Dimarzio's anyone).
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by MESAexplorer
They're not that bad of priced either. If you talk to the right guys you can get em for $135 a pop. Not bad when you consider the best production pickups with fancy tops on em would be about the same (chrome Dimarzio's anyone).

Yeah some people think they cost like $300 a piece. I bought my last set which are just plain black open coils for like $240 for the set. The distressed PK was like $130 I believe.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
Took a few more pics

ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
God damn, I think I came 4 times. The maple neck looks sexay. HNGD!
Quote by Prowler901
HNGD!

Yeah I noticed that too ... that makes this guitar that much more awesome.

Congrats TS ... enjoy that badass axe
I love everything but the fretboard wood... nice guitar mawn!
404: Sig not found.
Wait...you've got two Caparisons? WHY! IT'S NOT FAIR!

Seriously though mate, HNGD. That is an absolutely killer guitar. Love the inlays as well.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
I want his Agile Intrepid
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Also I like the Caparison neck, it looks like I can use it as a hook and drag someone across a room
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
HNGD :O that wood looks awesome
Gear :
strat copy (SD Hotrails in bridge, Lil' 59 in Neck)
Orange Dual Terror
Orange PPC112
Pitchblack/SHO Clone/Morley PWA wah
Page 1 of 2