Here in an hour or two am going to town and I would like to know the name of that paint remover/stripier. I did a search but didn't find it right away I'm busy getting ready to go. You can delete it or lock it after I get a couple answers if you want to. Would it be available at the homedepot?

There are a couple different paint strippers. Some of them are better suited for different types of paints. If you're stripping polyurethane, I'd recommend AGAINST Heirloom furniture stripper. I used it on my Tele and it took forever to work.

If you're stripping polyurethane, I would recommend just sitting down with a palm sander and the body and just going at it.