well, i'm looking for a looper, i don't want it to be to fancy or to have too many options, or well, if u know about any good equiped complete looper u will help alot, suggestions are welcome!!, basically what i'm looking for in it is to be able to record several tracks one after the other so i can record like a band playing for me and then record the solo on all dat, also i'd like to record drums in my computer and add them to the looper, is this even possible?, and it'd be great to transfer to my computer the stuff i recorded, i heard of sum pedal wich allows u to record in a memory card and then stick it in ur computer , as i said i don't think i'm asking too much, just sound quality, recording tracks one on one, and transfer the tracks from the looper to my computer and backwards, i just need background for improving my solo skills, and if i like it be able to upload it to my pc

greets and keep it heavy!!

sorry for my bad english :S
You might be better of with a GNX4, which has an onboard 8 track recorder. The advantage over a looper is that each recording is a separate track and the level/pan/delete can be adjusted post recording. You can record drums, vocal, etc... The Compact Flash card maps to the pc as a drive via USB for easy transfer. You can also put MP3 backing tracks on the GNX4's compact flash card. It has a midi based drum machine as well. The drawback is that it's a multifx and larger than your standard looper. Although you may not consider that a drawback at all depending on what you're looking for.
i've it checked out, and it does look quite big xD, it looks a lil complex for me, i was thinking about the boss's RC-2, in the demo video it seemed to be good to me, and it has got an aux input, but the problem is that i couldn't get whatever i record out from it, so if anyone knows of something that kind of simple and wich allows me to put my records into my pc i'll be very happy!

greets!
Quote by Darkflame
well i have the rc-2, great little pedal

if you want to get stuff from your pc, just plug in a wire from the headphone jack to the pedal's aux input. if you wanna get it from the pedal to the computer, put a wire from the pedal's output to the computer's mic input

I used to own it too, pretty cool unit! Worked great
WTLTL 2011
The Digitech Jamman records to a compact flash card, which can be read from the computer.
yes i was cheking out the jamman, i have to admit it looks great!, but i've heard sum bad comments about how it works on live shows, i think it has got to do with how much ppl actually know how to use the pedal, maybe it is useful, ut the problem is that ppl don't know how to squeeze all it's juice, u know?, i'm now either the jamman and the rc-2, wich would u recommend?, what are the biggest differences between them?

10ks alot guys!!

greets and keep it heavy!
get a Boss RC-20XL
awsome pedal, and surprisingly simple, i found the RC2 too difficult
worth the extra price id say

also has a seperate microphone input, and an mp3 input you can use that to record your drum track
hmmm sounds interesting... u now what? something i have also been thinking of is that i would like to navigate thru the storage to change the loop with my feet, is this posible with the RC_20XL, the jamman or the RC-2?

10ks alot doods!!
greets
Quote by Razwithz
hmmm sounds interesting... u now what? something i have also been thinking of is that i would like to navigate thru the storage to change the loop with my feet, is this posible with the RC_20XL, the jamman or the RC-2?

10ks alot doods!!
greets

Stock, that is only possible with the RC-20. But with an added footswitch all three can do it.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I like my Jamman but I'll admit it doesn't get much use because I find the 8 track recorder on my GNX4 to have more features. The ability to go back and edit each separate track makes the GNX4 useful as a recording platform. The Jamman is more useful as a looper or backing track player. Not so much as a recorder.
hmmmm... i see, and do u know any smaller version of the GNX4? or any other looper/recorder with the same features of th G but smaller? cause i've seen imgs and the thing looks quite big, don't u think?, may be with less functions, because i've heard that it has got some effects such as reverb and delay, i'm i wrong? so maybe another looper/recorder wich does just dat, i need no effects since i'll get them by sepparated stompboxes , any suggestion?

10ks dood!
greets
Last edited by Razwithz at Sep 12, 2009,