Page 1 of 3
Accidents have included people poking themselves in the eye with a biscuit, falling off a chair while reaching for the tin, sustaining burns after dunking a biscuit in scalding tea, and being hit by fragments flying through the air.

What the? How do you people eat biscuts?? "Dum di di dum I'm just going to insert this biscuit into my mouth no- AAAH MY EYE!!"
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Sep 9, 2009,
wat
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
That article is factually incorrect, it includes jaffa cakes on the list of biscuits, when they are clearly cakes and not biscuits.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by Kensai

What the? How do you people eat biscuts?? "Dum di di dum I'm just going to insert this biscuit into my mouth no- AAAH MY EYE!!"
Fucking LOL'd.
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Good to see our tax money isn't being wasted.

I know I'll sleep a little easier at night.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

One unlucky person ended up stuck in wet concrete after wading in to pick up a stray biscuit.

Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Good to see our tax money isn't being wasted.

It says a company commissioned the study...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Jaffa cakes are awesome. I'm incredibly clumsy and if I haven't injured myself until now, then I doubt I ever will.
Quote by CoreysMonster
why can't you name them cookies like everyone else?!?

Why doesn't everyone else use the proper word for biscuits?
Quote by CoreysMonster

Because we're not gay.
One unlucky person ended up stuck in wet concrete after wading in to pick up a stray biscuit.

Winning thread! How do these people do it?
"fragments flying through the air"?

I think they're getting mixed up with clay pigeon shooting or something.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by jgbsmith
That article is factually incorrect, it includes jaffa cakes on the list of biscuits, when they are clearly cakes and not biscuits.

the real debate is about jaffa cakes
I can imagine the police being called up, "We have a male, two females, and a suspicious-looking gang of Digestives, over. They are to be described as crumbly and very delicious."
Quote by MightyAl
Because we're not gay.

seriously, scotland needs to distance itself from the english.

why not adapt the more popular term instead of staying with archaic terms enforced by the ENGLISH royal family?
Quote by Jaymz_515
"fragments flying through the air"?

I think they're getting mixed up with clay pigeon shooting or something.

Sounds like something out of a Monty Python sketch, doesn't it?

"Want a biscuit?"
"Sure, thanks." *crunch*
"CHRIST! My eye!"

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by CoreysMonster

why not adapt the more popular term instead of staying with archaic terms enforced by the ENGLISH royal family?
The 'English' Royal family are actually Germans.
Plus, cookies are chewy. Biscuits are crisp.
Quote by Hammerzeit
Why doesn't everyone else use the proper word for biscuits?

American so-called "biscuits" are pretty much redundant
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Don't even think that evil thought again. They're biscuits.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
It was actually proved in court that it is a cake. McVitie's made a full cake-sized one to prove it.

i was trying to head up an epic two pints quote, but you learn something new everyday.

knowledge is POWER
Quote by SteveHouse
Sounds like something out of a Monty Python sketch, doesn't it?

"Want a biscuit?"
"Sure, thanks." *crunch*
"CHRIST! My eye!"

I'm imagining someone biting into a Custard Cream and the crumbs exploding out at right-angles, lacerating people across the face and embedding themselves in concrete walls.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

fragments of biscuit in the air? are people really getting so excited that when they pick it up , ending up smashing it to bits because they picked it up with such force? some people like biscuits to much.

Last edited by RosieRamone at Sep 9, 2009,
Quote by MightyAl
The 'English' Royal family are actually Germans.
Plus, cookies are chewy. Biscuits are crisp.

ಠ_ಠ
I THINK NOT

and cookies can be crisp as well!
Quote by CoreysMonster

Someone's bitter... Anyway, here we call stuff Biscuits, Cakes AND Cookies, and they're all different, yet translated directly into those words, for example, there is the Chocolate Chip Cookie, and the Tea Biscuit. If indeed the British don't use Cookies, and the U.S.A. residents (political and moral reasons ) don't use Biscuits, something odd is going on...
Quote by CoreysMonster
ಠ_ಠ
I THINK NOT

So, they renamed themselves Saxe-Coburg before WW1, and then renamed themselves Windsor just so they'd sound extra-patriotic?

Plus, if a 'cookie' is crisp, then it's a f*cking biscuit.
Quote by MightyAl
So, they renamed themselves Saxe-Coburg before WW1, and then renamed themselves Windsor just so they'd sound extra-patriotic?

I...

have nothing else.... and am too lazy to actually research this to prove you right/wrong.
If you call cookies biscuits, what do you call biscuits????!!!!!??!!ONE!!???? (Like the ones you get at Kentucky Fried Chicken or Popeyes)
Quote by CoreysMonster
ಠ_ಠ
I THINK NOT

They are. They changed their name to Windsor from a German name, and Queen Victoria's husband, Albert, was German, and he had family ties with them.
Quote by CoreysMonster

I...

have nothing else.... and am too lazy to actually research this to prove you right/wrong.

Phil the 'Greek'
Philip was originally a royal prince of Greece and Denmark, and thus a member of the Danish-German House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg

Betty 2nd's grandad
He was the first British monarch of the House of Windsor, which he created from the British branch of the German House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Biscuit
Injury
Thread
Evaluation

I'm a little too proud that I noticed that...

Nice! By the way, I see you're using Ninja's custom avatar...
Page 1 of 3