hey guys
I have a question about the wattage regulator at the back,
does it work properly?
could it turn the amp like let's say into a 10 watt amp?

I want to use the amp at home as well as for small gigs, so I need to know whether it would be good at lower wattage and volumes.

I know it won't sound the same but will it sound ****ty?

or should I go for the 30 watt version? but then it might not be enough for gigs
i hav the 30w nd its fine for small gigs. nd also the 50w is quite heavy so not very practical. but yeh the power control on the bak is good
@jecox ssssoooo ssweeeet that whole set up is so sweet. If I had any distortion/delay setup it would be the akai headrush and BM. Awesome set up.

I use my AD50VT in my dorm on low power and I gig at full. It's great.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
I have the AD100VTH (head version not the combo) and the regulator on the back works fantastic. This is definitely one of the best features of the amp. A good power attenuator will run you $300 online but this amp packs this feature in for free.

Yes, it definitely works and sounds great. In fact, what I recommend is to MAX out your volume and master volume, then use the voltage regulator on the back as kind of a 3rd master volume. This way you're working the power tube hard and getting that classic "Tube Tone". It sounds much better doing it this way!
1979 Gibson Les Paul Silverburst
James Tyler Variax JTV89
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG520QS
Greg Bennett Torino TR4

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
GSP1101 & Pod X3 Pro
Peavey 5150 & JSX
Bugera 6262 & 333XL
Carvin V3
Spider Valve HD100