where do you guys download your music from? i'm looking for somewhere good to download songs.
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
torrents

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
try soulseek. good for more undiscovered/indie stuff or frostwire for more mainstream stuff
PAH!
Amazon Mp3.. no DRM and 256kbps.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
A wise man once told me "nobody deserves your money" a philosophy I try to live by now. Most of my music comes from the pirate bay or minova and other torrent sites. but I do like having cd's as hard copies of my music.
Quote by charliezard!
Why is this in the Punk and Ska forum?

I use blogs/upload sites.

i was wondering what music downloading sites the punx and the skas use. most of my stuff is on wax and i'm trying to find it online to download.
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
We can't really tell you on the forum because of piracy rules and blah blah blah but hey don't pm me because I certainly don't know any good ones.