the Epiphone Prophecy EM-2 FX i mainly want to know how it sounds? And does it stay in tune everywhere i looked say's it has an OFR is it true?
Hows the sound? I want one that CAN do cleans its not a must as i will most likely never use them i would be nice if i COULD though

Also why did you kill the dinosaurs!?!?!? What did they do to you
Last edited by Noob Shrederr at Sep 9, 2009,
Itis an Original Floyd Rose..
and yes i think it's worth the double of the price...
even if the Humbuckers wont be that good (somes dont like but it's 12/10 for the price) you can change em... but when getting for example Schecter Omen... you get may be better humbucks but the FR is Licensed and changing the FR will cost more...

hmm now back to the EM-2... Im getting that as soon as me or my dad gets to USA
hmm the only thing that i worry is that somes say it's a non recessed FR others say it's Recessed and fully floating..
the pictures say the same.. both versions are available... so be careful
Thanks for the help also what color is it exactly from most sites its like gray/black but others show a deep kind of red i really dont care about the color im just curious
Thanks and will do

And yes the blue is wicked but i want the OFR and it wouldntbe much of an improvement from my current
Last edited by Noob Shrederr at Sep 9, 2009,
Quote by Noob Shrederr
Hows the sound? I want one that CAN do cleans its not a must as i will most likely never use them i would be nice if i COULD though

Also why did you kill the dinosaurs!?!?!? What did they do to you

They give a very mellow, deep clean sound, not like a Strat or a Tele which is more "Twangy"

Oh and about the dinosaurs... I can't tell you

...its classified information
thanks thats good to know i really dont like " twang" and again i probably wont use the cleans much so its fine.

I will be using it for metal mostly so thats not a problem i just wish i could find it in that red....

Would it be worth it for the FX or should i get the EX?
Last edited by Noob Shrederr at Sep 11, 2009,