I just ordered an Edge pro to replace the Edge III i have on my ibanez rg. after some googling i think i've found stuff saying that it will just drop right in without any routing but i really wasn't sure what i was looking at. i don't want to do any routing because i really don't have the money and i dont want to risk messing up my guitar. so will an edge pro fit in place of my edge three without any major routing or did i just waste my money?
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
yea i checked with the guitar technician at the local shop but he didn't know anything. according to wikipedia the edge III is a replacement for the edge pro II which is the cheap version of the edge pro
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Yeah it fits. 100% certain. Edge Pro fits. Lo-Pro needs modifications to fit. Our old guitarist installed an Edge Pro on his RG5.
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Sep 9, 2009,
were did you buy your edge pro? ive been wanting to put an edge pro in my rg5ex1 but the cheapest one i found was $325.