I could sell it to guitar center for the 15 bucks its worth for looking cool after you wash of the stains on the pick guard. Or, I figured I could turn to the modders down here and get a cool suggestion. Right now it's totally unplayable. The frets are too high and I get way too buzz. Before I just break it over a chair (videotaped of course) is there anything cool I can do with it?

Thanks. If I need to I will add some pictures.
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
I've got an old little piece of crap guitar like that so I just stripped the paint off it and added a couple of little things like new knobs on it and stuff, and because it is so bad to play, I just have it on my wall, looks pretty cool.
Gibson SG Standard, Gibson SG 60s tribute, Edwards Les Paul, Fender Telecaster, Epiphone SG Custom
I dont know man.. crappy guitars are just crappy guitars. If GC is only gonna give you 15 bucks for it... I'd grab anything salvagable off of it.

Or keep it until the random occasion arises that you will need some of the parts off of it.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by Vypor
I dont know man.. crappy guitars are just crappy guitars. If GC is only gonna give you 15 bucks for it... I'd grab anything salvagable off of it.

Or keep it until the random occasion arises that you will need some of the parts off of it.

I have no idea if GC would even take it. I mean it's about 100 dollars away from being playable, but even then, the guitar is worth like what, 50?
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
Use it as thorough practice for refinishing. Sand down and maybe reshape the neck, sand the body down and stuff like that.
hmmm, you could strip the paint and finish off, and completely repaint it in some wild crazy way, maybe just keep it as an art piece. Or do what my friend and I did to his old unplayable epi and cram as many fireworks as you can inside the cavities and go to town
Get a mini propane tank and wedge a flamethrower in the headstock.
Gear:
Schecter 006 Elite
Dean VX
Some Memphis 3/4th Strat copy
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60w
Quote by redwolf206
Get a mini propane tank and wedge a flamethrower in the headstock.

You my good sir are a genius
Quote by Tackleberry
Is it one of those 3/4 size guitars then?

No. It's for like 6 year olds. A 3/4 is far bigger.
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
1 - Paint it to look like this:

2 - Nail it to the wall.

3 - Done.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.