Okay, so today I was in a Death mood. No biggie, I'll go play my mockingbird I thought to myself. Well, turns out after a gig I left my Hellraiser and my Mockingbird at my drummer's house! It's okay I thought, again to myself, I'll just go pick up that old warbeast and use her for the time being.

Sitting down with her I was playing for a bit, having some fun. Got up a little, power stance tiem, and started to rock out. I noticed that either the neck was extremely heavier than my hellraiser or there was something funny going on. I looked closer and noticed the neck was bend a bit, almost like a slope with the tip facing me. Something that's not a problem sitting down (and I prolly didn't notice), but it's a major thing standing up. Really effects playability.

So, having bought it at a steal at GC back in january, should I take it back to them and have them fix it? I have that 24 month "no questions asked" warranty (my friend works there and actually gave me it for free with the guitar) and my bassist use to always bring back his Ibanez SRs when anything was even remotely weird about them and get them either fixed or replaced for free.

tl;dr GUITAR MASS AP, SHULD I HAEV GC FAX IT?
Let's see... It will not cost you anything, and you will likely end up with a brand new guitar...

I think so.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
No offense but, is that even a question??

Dude, u have a 24 month warranty!! Just take it to GC, and they'll replace it or fix it or whatever it is they do.
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
*Slams door*

AND STAY OUT!

...sorry man, I've just always wanted to do that.