Sorta new to this.I have my set up done but want to throw an eq in for the keyboard which provides my backing music.Can i put an mxr 10 band eq into this mixer i want that and my keyboard on the stereo channel.If so how??
Last edited by stevecallahan at Sep 9, 2009,
Because the behringer mixer has a crap eq.....i dont see nothing there for looping where do you do that??
Quote by stevecallahan
Because the behringer mixer has a crap eq.....i dont see nothing there for looping where do you do that??

i presume its where it say effect out but there doesent seem to be a return, which is strange. im not sure about that seems starnage an out but no return, any one esle?

VOX AC15VR
Vintage les paul

Gone digital! NI audio 8 into guitar rig and ableton live!

AWESOME!
Quote by lewisg1
i presume its where it say effect out but there doesent seem to be a return, which is strange. im not sure about that seems starnage an out but no return, any one esle?

Some effects loops only have a single jack and require a stereo Y-cable. Google 'insert cable' and you'll find loads.

I wasn't aware Behringer used them, but looking at the front of the mixer here it appears guess so.

Also, what exactly makes the Behringer EQ so bad compared the the MXR? I've always found the Behringer mixers to have a pretty decent sound, certainly nothing noticeably poor unless you're using really high quality speakers.
Last edited by kyle62 at Sep 9, 2009,
the mxr is great i would highly recommend........a good eq can transform your amp man not sure on the pa stuff though.And i am using JBL's
Last edited by stevecallahan at Sep 10, 2009,