Page 1 of 2
My girlfriend loves talking about sex and what we would do if we were alone alot. Should I be worried about her being a sex adict? She says shes blown a guy twice also and she wants to give me head. Help, Pit?
Quote by goest
God...these later batch of 09ers suck...

Icwatudidthar

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Whats wrong with that?
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
she wants to give you head and you ask for help? dude, why are your pants still on?!
Did you contract smallcock as a kid????
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
It's hard to explain. I've seen her talk to other guys about what she would do them and she still does it now. Basicly, is she a ***** or sex addict?
you don't deserve a penis.

but seriously, how old are you? if you are younger than 13, stop telling us about your wet dreams. If your older than 16, grow some balls and let her bob the knob. if your in between, Kill yourself.
Quote by KoenDercksen
What's wrong about being sex addict? Take your advantage!

I'm just worried about STDs, dude
She's not a sex addict. Either she just likes sex (I know? How could such a thing happen? ) or, she wants to please you. Win win either way?

Seriously. What the hell
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Quote by SimulatedLizard
It's hard to explain. I've seen her talk to other guys about what she would do them and she still does it now. Basicly, is she a ***** or sex addict?

Isn't whore a synonym for sex addict?
hit it before i do
all in all your just a nother brick in the wall
God damn TS you really aren't a very good troll...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Dude....really?? REALLY?!?!?
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Two man are walking across a field when a beautiful, naked woman ran past being chased by two men in white coats.
as they stood in shock a third man in white, carrying two buckets of sand was trailing behind.
"Hey! what's going on?" said one of the ramblers.
"Oh, she's a Nymphomaniac, just escaped from the asylum over there. We're supposed to catch her and take her back."
"oh. right. so what's with the buckets of sand?"
"i caught her yesterday!"
Uh...how old are you?
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by MightyAl
Two man are walking across a field when a beautiful, naked woman ran past being chased by two men in white coats.
as they stood in shock a third man in white, carrying two buckets of sand was trailing behind.
"Hey! what's going on?" said one of the ramblers.
"Oh, she's a Nymphomaniac, just escaped from the asylum over there. We're supposed to catch her and take her back."
"oh. right. so what's with the buckets of sand?"
"i caught her yesterday!"

...Ha.
Quote by billybusa
Uh...how old are you?

Hes 15, which is why this thread is obviously a poor attempt at trolling.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
u are pleasing her emotionally, not physically, thats why shes talking to other guys bout their junk.

see right now u have 2 females in this relationship, u and her, and u need to pull a Lady Gaga and announce to the world: WORLD! I HAVE A PENIS!
That is NOT a sex addict, I struggle not to laugh at you.
I think the one with the mental dissorder is you not here. Most men don't run away screaming because their girl wants to blow them.
A sex addict is a girl that humps you even after you just shagged her twice.

Your lucky someone as clueless as you has someone who actually likes you in that manner, for God's sake just lay back and enjoy it =P
Quote by SimulatedLizard
I'm just worried about STDs, dude

1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
If she is talking about what she wants to do to other guys while she is dating you, it sounds a bit whorish. But otherwise, grow up.
Quote by SimulatedLizard
My girlfriend loves talking about sex and what we would do if we were alone alot. Should I be worried about her being a sex adict? She says shes blown a guy twice also and she wants to give me head. Help, Pit?

WTF, she wants to give you a header and you refuse???? WTF???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you're a pussy.
One, You don't want to have sex with your GIRLFRIEND, or you're worried about it FOR NO REASON.
Two, You let her talk about sex with other guys...

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Upon rereading your user name I think I understand.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
According to the book Synopsis of Psychiatry, sex addicts are unable to control their sexual impulses, which can involve the entire spectrum of sexual fantasy or behavior. Eventually, the need for sexual activity increases, and the person's behavior is motivated solely by the persistent desire to experience the sex act and the history usually reveals a long-standing pattern of such behavior, which the person repeatedly has tried to stop, but without success. Although a patient may have feelings of guilt and remorse after the fact, these feelings do not suffice to prevent its recurrence and the patient may report that the need to act out is most severe during stressful periods or when angry, depressed, anxious, or otherwise dysphoric. Eventually, the sexual activity interferes with the person's social, vocational, or marital life, which begins to deteriorate.[22]

In other words, TS is either a troll or a retarded troll.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
In other words, TS is either a troll or a retarded troll.

This was discovered long before you got here.
Page 1 of 2