So I bought the EHX big muff pi about a couple of weeks ago and I've been using it with no problems, but then today it stopped working suddenly for no apparent reason, upon further inspection I realized that I need a power supply for it.

So my question is .. where can I buy such an adapter. Their website says: 9V Power Jack - The Bass Big Muff Pi can run off of a 9V battery or you can use a 9VDC battery eliminator capable of delivering at least 100mA to the 9V power jack. The optional 9V power supply from Electro-Harmonix is 9.6DC-200BI (same as used by Boss(tm) & Ibanez(tm)) 9.6 Volts DC 200mA. The battery eliminator must have a barrel connector with center negative. The battery may be left in or taken out when using an eliminator.

Where can I buy one of these power adapters? I'm guessing I can't just buy any 9v power adapter. And also why aren't they included with the pedal (I'm kind of pissed off)

Thanks
ask someone in your local music shop if they have anything that would work with it (all of my pedals work with a line6 adapter which is basically a 'one size fits all' kinda thing
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
My big bass muff takes a daisy chain off of the Boss 9v center pole fine (I forgot what model it is, Boss PD9 maybe?). Just go to guitar center or something, it should be fine.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....