My band got some videos of our last little show. It was kind of a lame show.. haha. But the videos looked good, though the sound quality was awful because the guy apparently had his thumb over the microphone of the camera. Comments would be great though. We are a alternative rock band with a real mellow vibe. Thanks in advance guys.

Crickets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPleyYNw7XE

The Poison
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJlK7CioFm8
Last edited by BlakeAlan at Sep 9, 2009,
Kickass dudes!
Quote by angusfan16
I got ass-raped but your story beats mine.

My Gear:
Ibanez SA 240FM
Marshall Modell 8100
Thanks man, and we will play anywhere as long as you can get us enough money to get there and back from northern Arkansas, so if you know any venues or parties needing bands or something, hook us up, haha.
Quote by BlakeAlan
Thanks man, and we will play anywhere as long as you can get us enough money to get there and back from northern Arkansas, so if you know any venues or parties needing bands or something, hook us up, haha.

Haha i live in sweden though..wanna play here?
Quote by angusfan16
I got ass-raped but your story beats mine.

My Gear:
Ibanez SA 240FM
Marshall Modell 8100
How did you get a gig at Home Depot?

Just kidding. Great job. Sounds good. You need to get some solid recordings to promote yourself. And when you do, promote yourself big time.
Gear:
Fender Strat
Epi Joe Pass Signature
Epi LP Plus Top
Jackson Dinky
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
HAHA, Dude, it's a funny story. The singer works there, and believe it or not, they paid us 400 bucks to play a couple of sets. It was insane. I diffidently will post when we get some good records done. We are thinking about going into the studio this winter once we write some songs we like better.

Oh, and you guys can add us to myspace there is another song on there.

www.myspace.com/coolkindanice09

These were recorded at like our 5th practice I think before me and the drummer really knew the songs well. But you get the idea, we will fix the myspace up later. You should add us anyways. We love people! haha
Last edited by BlakeAlan at Sep 11, 2009,