here is our myspace, myspace.com/r88band
give comments on mix suggestions, tone, recording, song writing, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM...that is all

thanks
dude...the ****ing....kings of leon covers... hang on i gotta change my pants...
those were amazing. and kudos to the two sets of brothers tihng. my band is exactly the same haha
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab
okay, we will keep that in mind, but its kind of hard to act like a star when theres only like 20 people in the audience :\ we need to build a bigger fan base...what did you guys think of the originals?
You all sound like you should be doing bud light commercials lol

good singer btw
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Last edited by touji-za-nai at Sep 9, 2009,
not a fan of the music at all...

but something funny, that Britt on your top friends went to high school with me! haha I didnt know her well but that means you guys are probably close to where I'm from.

ha random how small the world is. Wasnt expecting to see anyone I know on your myspace lol
Quote by thndrbyrd99
okay, we will keep that in mind, but its kind of hard to act like a star when theres only like 20 people in the audience :\ we need to build a bigger fan base...what did you guys think of the originals?

originals were good. and it doesn't matter how many people are at the gig, go all out. i even do that at practice haha
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab
That was a kickass Jason Mraz cover. Your originals are pretty good too. Good job
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
Very good tunes man. Melodies were fantastic. Very catchy and pleasing to the ear. I definitely envision you guys having great success in the future.

I'm not sure you guys should have your phone numbers on your myspace page though. A lot of crazy people on the internet you know.
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
Yo, you are not even 30 minutes from where I live. I will have to come check out some of your shows.
Gear:
Fender Strat
Epi Joe Pass Signature
Epi LP Plus Top
Jackson Dinky
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
was it just me or did the intro of "too good" sound exactly like the intro to "all you can do is write about it" by lynyrd skynyrd?
Deals done with:
lfrz93
mmjohn