Okay, I keep seeing Jackson DK2 on some shops that come with real SD's and some with Duncan Design and SD on the bridge. But when I go on the Jackson website I can't seem to find a Jackson DK2 with real Seymore Duncans.

Like: http://www.dv247.com/guitars/jackson-dk2-dinky-electric-guitar-transparent-black--54462 comes with real duncans

and http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/dk-2/10964 that comes with Duncan Design/ brige comes with Seymore Duncan.

So my question is that, does the first website have a typo? and How comes I can't find it on the website.

Also, on the first link, if you know a Engish website which sells that guitar in pure black please let me know i prefer plain black to transparent black.

Sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language.
http://www.jacksonguitars.com/products/products.php?page=1&product=2911000803

Dk2 with real duncans

The second link has the typo, non of the pickups are duncan designed
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Last edited by pigeonmafia at Sep 9, 2009,
older models had duncan designed pickups. I think in 2006, they upgraded them to have "real" duncans. So if you're getting one, make sure it's one of the newer post-2006 ones, kind of thing.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
older models had duncan designed pickups. I think in 2006, they upgraded them to have "real" duncans. So if you're getting one, make sure it's one of the newer post-2006 ones, kind of thing.

The upgraded ones also have black hardware instead of the chrome that came on the older ones with the Duncan Designed pickups.
yeah, i think so. Didn't they upgrade the trem slightly too on the newer ones?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
yeah, i think so. Didn't they upgrade the trem slightly too on the newer ones?

The black ones have a hard baseplate material apparently, another reason to buy a new one over an old one, especially if it's used and at the same price.
yeah
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I Would Be Very Careful About Buying Used Guitars, Most Of The Time You Are Buying Someone Elses Problem. 60% Of The Time You May Get Lucky And Get A Good Jackson. Just Be Carefull And Overlook It Carefully.
It confused me at first when I was looking to buy one new. I did find that the older ones with Duncan Designed pickups were about £100 cheaper than the newer ones with Seymour Duncan pickups, so it wasn't as if I was going to get ripped off on price. That was a year ago and I can see far less of the old models available now. I got the newer model anyway. Love it.
^Unless of course there is a special color you are vying for like the discontinued crimson swirl RR3 for example, I think those should be a bit more expensive.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Quote by SLCONKL
I Would Be Very Careful About Buying Used Guitars, Most Of The Time You Are Buying Someone Elses Problem. 60% Of The Time You May Get Lucky And Get A Good Jackson. Just Be Carefull And Overlook It Carefully.
I and I'm sure many other UG'ers would disagree..

Plenty of people on UG inlcluding me buy used gear such as amps and guitars and all my experiences were great.