Who do you expect to see in the October classic this year? I am going to say the Angels and The Cardinals.

Albert Pujols is simply the mang. He definitely should win the MVP this year and if he doesn't then that is just simply retarded.

Anyway I am from St. Louis so I am a bit biased towards my Cards but I feel that it is almost safe to say we are going to see a good playoff run from them this year. Since the AllStar break they have been on fire. After picking up Derosa and Holliday no one is as hot as the Cardinals. Sure the Yanks have been tearing it up this year but they payed billions to do so. The Cards have a great ability in turning over players and making them into allstar caliber studs.

plus if the Cards win the world series this year...lets just say they do. How many teams would be able to say they won the WS in the inaggural year of their stadium (busch III was opened in 2006 and cards won WS) and in the same year they hosted the all star game (this year)

bring it on UGers lets start the debate...

no more shots in the fanny manny, your dodgers are OUT!
I'm going to win it.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Minkaro
LA Galaxy.

A Beckham hat-trick will seal it me thinks.

S A D B O Y S
it's too bad the cubs blew it... again.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Isn't there a Baseball thread all ready? This is baseball, right?

S A D B O Y S
Quote by EuBoat
I still don't get why it's called the 'world series'.

I know, right?
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
I'd LIKE:
Braves- cardinals
but in my mind, though i've stopped watching as much this season since the braves started sucking again,
phillies-dodgers
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
Last edited by Clutch32192 at Sep 9, 2009,
I don't even know if it's a possibility at this point, but I want the Red Sox to win. That's not a predication really, just a wish.
Quote by Clutch32192
I'd LIKE:
Braves- cardinals
but in my mind, though i've stopped watching as much this season since the braves started sucking again,
phillies-dodgers

those are all NL teams...so to see them in the World Series pitted against each other wouldnt happen...

maybe in the NLCS

severe hatred goes towards the City of boston...they used steroids to beat the Cards in the world series...tainted win..

and they used SPYGATE...to beat the Rams in the Superbowl...tainted again
Quote by tattyreagh
I can guarantee you an American team will win.

+1 Their teams are so good, they win every year
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.