Page 1 of 2
Quote by BK202
I would be downloading it, but my Ipod was stolen from my locked locker today.

Tis a sad day for any man when his iPod get's stolen.

BTW, what's new about it?
Quote by BK202

You know what to do.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Looks like iTunes 8 with some bling.

But I got a new laptop today so I'll have to download it anyways.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by BK202
I know. I'm gonna have to. The security didn't do sh*t. I need my bat...bat.

You have my batsword!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by BK202

People don't really steal at my school. My friend has a lock he made out of paper and a clothes hanger and he hasn't had anything stolen. He doesn't bring anything valuable though.
The last time I tried iTunes, I ended up watching the visualizations for 15mins and forgot what I was going to use it for.
I never use it. This new one looks the same as the others.
But to be fair, WMP never looks new each time.
Quote by SteveHouse
You have my batsword!

And my Bat-tle Axe!

EDIT: Dammit, pat! Same picture, too!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Home-sharing is indeed solid win. Now I can probably be arsed to give my bro access to my music library.

I've always thought it was stupid that I couldn't import songs from other libraries on my network. It's a very welcome change.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
You have my batsword!

Thanks! Golly Gee! This sure will come in handy SteveHouse! I'm wearing a batman mask to school tomorrow. No one will fvck with my stuff then! Seriously, I'm wearing a batman mask tomorrow.

I hope some rap kid stole it, then listened to Bloc Party, then returns it because my music "sucks".
ok i just realized that itunes 9 is released on 9-9-09... is this a coincidence or did they intentionally do that as a joke?

either way the new version is great. i saw somewhere there is a new genius feature. i think its called genius mixes or something can someone explain how this is any different than the original genius?
Quote by LPshredder91
ok i just realized that itunes 9 is released on 9-9-09... is this a coincidence or did they intentionally do that as a joke?

either way the new version is great. i saw somewhere there is a new genius feature. i think its called genius mixes or something can someone explain how this is any different than the original genius?

Didn't even notice the date.

Now Genius will make you up to twelve mixes/playlists (dunno for sure how it works, I'm guessing the latter) instead of just the one. I think. Seems kinda silly.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Miniskirt

People don't really steal at my school. My friend has a lock he made out of paper and a clothes hanger and he hasn't had anything stolen. He doesn't bring anything valuable though.

Its a major problem at our school. My friend's brother who's a senior has had 2 sweatshirts, his phone, and his girlfriend's purse (they shared a locker) stolen in a 3 month period when he was a junior. And they locked it on the way out.

The security doesn't do anything about it either.
Quote by SteveHouse
Didn't even notice the date.

Now Genius will make you up to twelve mixes/playlists (dunno for sure how it works, I'm guessing the latter) instead of just the one. I think. Seems kinda silly.

Couldn't you just save your Genius mix as a playlist? that's what I did with the last version.
Quote by BK202
Its a major problem at our school. My friend's brother who's a senior has had 2 sweatshirts, his phone, and his girlfriend's purse (they shared a locker) stolen in a 3 month period when he was a junior. And they locked it on the way out.

You guys have security at your school?

Really, everyday I hear about something else that most schools have that I don't.

Quote by Pat_s1t
You guys have security at your school?

Really, everyday I hear about something else that most schools have that I don't.

We didn't have alot until there was a bomb threat and threats of school shootings last year. Now its crawling with 'em, and people still get away with stealing.
probably still doesn't have x64 support, and I can't be arsed to force-install it right now...
Quote by BK202

The security guards probably have keys for the lockers.
Quote by phlip999
The security guards probably have keys for the lockers.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by happytimeharry
probably still doesn't have x64 support, and I can't be arsed to force-install it right now...

It does, I saw the option when I was downloading it.

On another note, have they improved smart playlists?
So, with this, comes new iPods. Rather than make a new thread, I'll try to discuss it here

So, Nano has video recorder and radio now. Very welcome changes, though it's the Nano, so it's only 8 and 16gb.
New 64gb Touch, accompanied by a price drop.
But the classic wasn't really updated. They added 40gb to it, and kept the same price. I would have much rather had the same iPod, but dropped the price $50.
Quote by druggietoad2k5
Looks like iTunes 8 with some bling.

But I got a new laptop today so I'll have to download it anyways.

All Apple products are just bling anyways
The playground of the world
Quote by mulletboy14

So, Nano has video recorder and radio now.

Yeah its a shame for the limited memory as the video will use that free space in no time.
I downloaded it, seems pretty nice, a bit more responsive than iTunes 8 too.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Oh ffs, I only just updated to iTunes 8.17891273912873981723971298739123 last night
NO! I refuse to download it again
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
Quote by BK202
We didn't have alot until there was a bomb threat and threats of school shootings last year. Now its crawling with 'em, and people still get away with stealing.

A similar thing happened at my school two years ago. People were calling in bomb threats as a game, to see who could get the most police/ambulance/fire truck response.

For the most part, they stopped in the winter, but the few times that it did happen were horrible. Our school has a daycare, so all the little kids had to be brought out. Luckily quite a number of people gave their sweaters to them.

This happened to almost all the schools around my area.
Quote by BK202

aw dude that sucks! that happened to me in 7th grade, twice. not so fun times
Page 1 of 2