ok atm im strumming on the old epiphone g400 which is budget range guitar, ok my budget is MAXIMUM 1000 looking more 800ish, now i play a lot of metal, rock, guns and roses etc, now im not a wannabe slash with a les paul but i would know what your opinion is, what do you reacon would suit me best,

thanks
Get a Les Paul. Nobody's gonna think you're a Slash wannabe unless you wear a top hat over long curly hair and big shades.

Edit: Though in that price range you'll have to either go for a Studio LP or go used.
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
Last edited by -NOFX- at Sep 9, 2009,
C-1 Classic has 3 votes now.

It plays pretty much anything as long as you have a decent amp, looks great, and is right in your price range.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
nice thanks guys the c1 looks pretty nice, is there much different in the change of colours you get with them?
Quote by TheShizzNizz
nice thanks guys the c1 looks pretty nice, is there much different in the change of colours you get with them?

Right now they're sold in Sea Green, Transparent blue, and Tri-Sunburst. However, if you look around you may find a discontinued Antique Amber or Natural Honey. ( I got the Amber one myself). All of them look great, if I didn't get the Amber though I personally would get the Blue.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
hmm cheers they seem such beautiful guitars will have to try one of them , what are your oppinions on the esp guitars ,any in my range ? cheers