Starting a thread on intellectual properties. As musicians we should be well versed in such legal talk. I mean they say that when your a musician that your best friend is your lawyer right. ( I can already hear your lawyer jokes. hahaha)

So what are everyone's thoughts on it? Is it a good thing? Or a bad thing? or something else?

(I should have known not to ask you to use your brain.)
We all started at the bottom. Unless you were Hendrix. It is a fact that he popped out of his mom with a guitar in his hands. I've seen the video!
Last edited by Ibanezskater20 at Sep 9, 2009,
que?
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
wat
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
When my a musician that your best friend is your lawyer right got stolen I was PISSED!!!!

Luckily I won it back in a duel with Zero_Hartman.
i dont get the question...
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Lol your post is a disaster area
Reiterate, please.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Intellectual properties are the rights to the fact that you OWN your ideas. You can get them copyrighted and sue people for taking them.

And the lawyer as your best friend is just a really bad joke I was once told by a random dude who lives under a bridge.
We all started at the bottom. Unless you were Hendrix. It is a fact that he popped out of his mom with a guitar in his hands. I've seen the video!
Silly TS, any lawyer will tell you stealing the stolen is just stealing. Getting back what's yours is getting over 9000 times what it's worth in cash from the thief.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Silly TS, any lawyer will tell you stealing the stolen is just stealing. Getting back what's yours is getting over 9000 times what it's worth in cash from the thief.

Man...that meme really has slipped into every day breeze, hasn't it?
Quote by goest
Man...that meme really has slipped into every day breeze, hasn't it?

It has. By the time our generation is thirty it may well have become less meme and more slang. /lingustics

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse

And thats exactly what I would do! I've heard lawyers say that stealing the stolen is just a roundabout way of saying taking back whats mine. I mean if someone stole your Idea, then its stolen, and thus by getting it back you've stolen the stolen, (its not really stealing in your eyes because you owned them in the first place. Just a sick way of rubbing in the fact you just POWNED them and they don't have a rebuttal.)
Last edited by Ibanezskater20 at Sep 9, 2009,
I am a lawyer, and what is this?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
well i can't read sheetmusic, so i'm not even a musician anyway, so **** lawyers.

btw, i'm 15 and what is this?
Quote by kaptink
my lawyer was stolen

I stole him to decrease the supply of lawyers, increasing the demand for lawyers like me

Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
I actually have a grasp of written English and what is this?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by Ibanezskater20
*drivel*

I have to say, I love your sig.

I mean, people might miss it if the font was small, right? And Comic Sans is just SO quirky!
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Get your fairy fucking faggot ass outta here.
Quote by captaincrunk
You are a slave who is looking for a master, and I hope he beats you.

Quote by rmr024
Toaster ovens are fucking amazing, I don't really see where you were going with that...
Either you no good at the english

Or i is teh stupid

Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
I am a lawyer, and what is this?

i dont even know why but
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux