Hi,

I got a new Ovation a few months ago, and notice that the bridge is warping and breaking. I took it to the store who sent me to another guitar luthier. They indicated they will honor the warranty, but I have to pay around $50 shipping fee to send this back to Connecticut. Anyone know is this general procedure for this kind of thing? I don't have an extra 50 bucks for this.
Quote by 12Chris
Hi,

I got a new Ovation a few months ago, and notice that the bridge is warping and breaking. I took it to the store who sent me to another guitar luthier. They indicated they will honor the warranty, but I have to pay around $50 shipping fee to send this back to Connecticut. Anyone know is this general procedure for this kind of thing? I don't have an extra 50 bucks for this.

Error detected. Call in chinchilla warships.
you'd have to pay for it dude, unless if you bought it from a chain store (ie guitar center, samash) you could possibly go to a nearby store of the same name and they will honor your warranty?

if you bought it from a chain store, call a nearby one and ask if they have the same model guitar and if they'll honor your waranty
Quote by i_don't_know
Error detected. Call in chinchilla warships.

Huh?

I got a new Ovation last year, too.

OT: I have no idea, I just opened this thread because Ovation Guitars are badass.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat