http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-FCV100-Dual-Mode-Footcontroller?sku=150932

I'm starting to think "How could Behringer mess up a volume pedal".
I want to mod it so Toe down is full volume on signal A but cutting out all of signal B and Heel down is full volume on signal B but cutting out all of signal A.

Does anyone think this is a good idea?
Could this pedal be extreemly badly buiild or something to make it so cheep?
I actually like plastic expression pedals but I am unsure on this.
Probably just a crappy pot and shoddy construction. If you're going to rip out all the parts and put all new stuff in the shell I don't see anything wrong with it.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
My Behringer rack tuner outlived my TC electronics G-sharp so frankly, I say go for it. Treat it right and there shouldn't be much behringer can screw up there anyway. Especially since you'll be modding it in any case.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Mark G
My Behringer rack tuner outlived my TC electronics G-sharp so frankly, I say go for it. Treat it right and there shouldn't be much behringer can screw up there anyway. Especially since you'll be modding it in any case.

No pun intended?
If you decide not to go for the Behringer, I hear that Ernie Ball's volume pedals are good.

I agree, though, it'd be hard to **** up a volume pedal.
All i'm going to do is swittch one pot output from lug 1 to lug 3 so it becomes a fader of sorts.
Quote by Led Dirigible
If you decide not to go for the Behringer, I hear that Ernie Ball's volume pedals are good.

I agree, though, it'd be hard to **** up a volume pedal.

the Ernie is expensive tho but who could f-up a volume pedal
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me