i have the mxr wylde overdrive pedal and when i try to play with it, it acts up. For example, ill be playing with it off nad step on the switch and instead of working correctly i get a weird noise almost like the guitars being distorted but the volume dropped off. Like i get a quiet fuzz tone and i need to turn the pedal on and off a few times before it works correctly. also the led somtimes remains on even when the pedal is off, help?
Send it in. It's common from what I can tell. It happened to mine twice, three times to my friend's and twice to another friend's. I'm glad I got rid of it, it's way too much of a hassle for what's basically an SD-1.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
Send it in. It's common from what I can tell. It happened to mine twice, three times to my friend's and twice to another friend's. I'm glad I got rid of it, it's way too much of a hassle for what's basically an SD-1.

i feel retarded asking this but send it in to who? mxr?
thanks
Quote by phoenix_crush
i feel retarded asking this but send it in to who? mxr?
thanks

Dunlop would be the one to contact. You should get some info from them and they'll tell you what to do. A local place could probably do it as well but if it's under warranty just send it to Dunlop.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
Dunlop would be the one to contact. You should get some info from them and they'll tell you what to do. A local place could probably do it as well but if it's under warranty just send it to Dunlop.

ok thanks
or you can take it back to where you bought it, they'll send it to the compagny and all that jacks***.