Well tomorrow i make a choice..
I do A levels and am studying English lit, Media and film studies however the guitarist inside of me is always screaming at me so today i went over to a music college where i live and signed up to do a 2 year course which will give me my national diploma which is equivalent to 3 A levels..

But it's been destroying me tonight because i only have tonight to decide which path i take.. either stay in A levels and have a stable future and have more of a chance of getting a decent paid job after UNI or.. take a chance go to music college and a university of music and try my hardest to make something work.

Tomorrow morning i either go to Music college or my old college.
Advice is needed i don't have many hours to go.. although it was very lucky of me today.. i went in and applied to the music college and got in within the hour i stormed through the audition.
anyway Advice =] please
Don't Be Afraid and just look across Blue Fields.
You'll eventually see the Fisherman's Horizon.
flip a coin?
Quote by 86th fret
my testes turned blue from just reading that. i mean just imagine that they would ****ing burst and your... omg..

Quote by acrocks
i'd bite the zombies so they'd turn into me
Bet they wouldn't see that coming
do whatever you enjoy or which has a stabler future i guess
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Make sure your future is stable. THEN go back and do music college.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Well if you enjoy English lit and Movie stuff, do that and have music as your hobby/relaxation. Get a group of music friends and just play small gigs for fun. But, the thing you have to remember is that you only get one life and you need to enjoy it and not waste it working somewhere where you get no pleasure. So if you can see yourself 20 years from now still enjoying the English route, do that.
My sig...

...is a barren wasteland...

...Would you like to help?
yeah I don't do any sort of music education, but can someone tell me how like music courses help? is it mainly just theory?
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
I took an ND in music, it was great, made so many new friends and met alot of musicians, in fact it was probably the best 2 years of my life, but it isn't the most stable of things, so i look forward to serving you coffee in about 5 years time.

EDIT: I have no official tutelage in guitar either, they teach you a little theory but its more about performance, learning about the industry, a little bit of technology, how to be more efficient as a musician really, but if you speak to one of your lecturers they can probably put you onto a good teacher.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Sep 9, 2009,
Follow your heart. Whatever it is that YOU really want to do is what YOU should do.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Thanks for the advice.. ahh I'm not going to sleep tonight..
This is really big for me and I'm scared out of my mind! i suppose it is all up to me..
Don't Be Afraid and just look across Blue Fields.
You'll eventually see the Fisherman's Horizon.
lol they're both terrible paths. chances are you will end up as a teacher making like 30k a year.(not alot)
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----