I am so pissed of at their DJ. They are refusing to play Creed's newest single "Overcome". Now, I don't care if you like Creed, or you hate 'em. But The DJ isn't playing it because HE DOESN'T LIKE THE SONG. WHO GIVES A ****. IF THE PEOPLE WANNA HEAR CREED, ****ING PLAY CREED!
Isn't that the whole point of being a DJ? playing what listeners want to hear?
I mean, for Christ's sake, bring goddamn earplugs to work if you have to.

anyone agree?
Yea? Well my local awesome hard rock station has been changed to ESPN radio! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I'll make sure I call them to register a complaint on my way home tonight.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Maybe he was the one who filmed the Scott Stapp sex tape? Who wouldn't never want to think of Creed again?
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Wait, a radio station that plays something other than (crappy) pop and rap (other than CHOM 97.7)?

PLEASE TELL ME WHICH CITY YOU LIVE IN.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Quote by joshua122593
He's just doing his job.

I think the point OP is trying to make here, is that the guy's not doing his job. His job is to bring people the music. And to refuse to play a song because he doesn't like it personally, well, that's not doing his job right.
<<My lyric. Critique, please?

You can't change the world but you can make a dent.
1 - Call someone who cares.

2 - Chill out.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Wait, a radio station that plays something other than (crappy) pop and rap (other than CHOM 97.7)?

PLEASE TELL ME WHICH CITY YOU LIVE IN.

Search the dial, my friend. More than likely you'll find two stations in your area. Unless you live in Nashville.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
OHHH NOOOO THERE IS NO MORE KROQ IN NEW YORK (EXCEPT FOR KROQ 2 THAT IS)! IT IS ONLY 92.3 now
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
1 - Call someone who cares.

2 - Chill out.

Win.
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
All radio DJs should be able to refuse to play a ****ty record. What the hell is the point of a DJ if not to select good music?
Quote by Mainer
I am so pissed of at their DJ. They are refusing to play Creed's newest single "Overcome". Now, I don't care if you like Creed, or you hate 'em. But The DJ isn't playing it because HE DOESN'T LIKE THE SONG. WHO GIVES A ****. IF THE PEOPLE WANNA HEAR CREED, ****ING PLAY CREED!
Isn't that the whole point of being a DJ? playing what listeners want to hear?
I mean, for Christ's sake, bring goddamn earplugs to work if you have to.

anyone agree?

That guy is a boss and you are a tool.

They made fun of "1 2 3 4" or whatever by the Plain White T's, too awhile ago. They all started laughing at about ten seconds in.
I'm kinda torn between liberty and customer service. From a listener's standpoint, he prolly should play what the majority wants to hear, but I also think he can refuse to play a song. If I were a DJ, I'd probably play the damn song just because I wouldn't wanna lose listeners over me being a dickhead.
Isn't that covered in the 1st ammendment?

i. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

ii. Give the people their Creed.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia