these guys are really good, but super super underground. i suggest you go to http://www.myspace.com/bullgooseloonynj to check them out. their album is on itunes, i suggest you look into purchasing it. its really good. just wanted to see if anyone else here has heard of them.
Quote by skatinpunk
these guys are really good, but super super underground.
Name of myspace profile: BullGooseLoony (is on iTunes!!!)

Does not compute.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash
Name of myspace profile: BullGooseLoony (is on iTunes!!!)

Does not compute.

Yeah I'd say theyre at sea level.
I think BGL is a straight up, no-exceptions punk rock band with some slight old school rock and roll influences. Their songs have everything from fast, upbeat, sing-along choruses to tracks with punchy, in-your-face vocals and pounding instrumentals.

EDIT: What I meant to say is that they are boring and generic as f*ck
Quote by skatinpunk
yeah, i see what you mean axe, tell me what you guys think of them.
Boring and generic as fuck.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by skatinpunk
\ super super underground.

I noticed that they're on an unspecified major label.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Quote by BlaiseTheSlayer
I noticed that they're on an unspecified major label.
Oh wow I didn't even notice that. Yeah this band is so underground it's blowing my mind.