so i open up my latest issue of guitar player and right inside the front cover is a picture of santana playing a prs se santana abraxsas which basically looks like a white se one with the angel from his abraxsas album and a peace sign on the twelfth fret... i really want one but i cant find them anywhere... any info on where to find one or a price on these would be appreciated
It's most likely a PRS Custom shop, probably costing between 3 and 13 grand
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Last edited by Slicer666 at Sep 10, 2009,
its not tho is a low end prs SE ... thats why i thought it was so cool... that they would put out this sweet low end guitar.... it looks identical to the prs se one ... with the single p-90 but its like offwhite
Quote by andrew b emmel
its not tho is a low end prs SE ... thats why i thought it was so cool... that they would put out this sweet low end guitar.... it looks identical to the prs se one ... with the single p-90 but its like offwhite

Show us the pic, or try to describe the guitar in proper english. Either would help a lot.
Quote by andrew b emmel

I can only find this:

But I dunno.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
yoop if your just going to be a smartass dont post... also i dont have a scanner to scan the pic and like i said i cant find anything online...also i dont think things on an informal discussion forum need to be in proper form so like i said just keep your mouth shut if your not going to be helpfull...... little macker on the other hand is helpfull it looks just like that but its not as bright of white... and there is an angel on the body and a peace sign on at the twelfth fret.
Quote by andrewemmel
yoop if your just going to be a smartass dont post... also i dont have a scanner to scan the pic and like i said i cant find anything online...also i dont think things on an informal discussion forum need to be in proper form so like i said just keep your mouth shut if your not going to be helpfull...... little macker on the other hand is helpfull it looks just like that but its not as bright of white... and there is an angel on the body and a peace sign on at the twelfth fret.

I laugh at you.

The answer has already been given. If it's it not on the PRS site, it's a custom; Either by PRS or by a third party painter, but it's custom.
except that its not custom its just a limited edition... its an SE do you know that that means???? its their version of the fender squier..
Quote by andrew b emmel
its their version of the fender squier..

except PRS's "squiers" usually play beautifully, and look and feel awesome. as opposed to being stuck in starter packs.

definitely take a picture and post it, or scan that picture in or something. i'm not getting guitar world anymore (apparently... ) or i would scan it in myself. if it says SE on the headstock it's probably the SE One (i think it's called) from above, slightly modded with a cool inlay and artwork or something.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
lifesabullet you are right se's and squiers shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence i was just making a point... squiers for the most part are **** .. but the classic vibe 60s is actually a good guitar.... and it is deff a special edition se one i just want to be able to find it online so i can get one.... i will try to get a pic of it so i can show you.
http://www.artistopia.com/carlos-santana

In 21 August 2009, Carlos Santana in the guitar player's publication "Classic Rock Lead Guitar" introduce the new Signature guitar, PRS Santana Abraxas SE. This guitar the second Santana SE model, with totally new unique and unexpected(for his signature) design. This guitar have single cutaway, classic PRS headstock, 22 frets, no tremolo bridge, single micro humbucker, pickguard and goes with recognized Abraxas Angel logo on the guitar body, Santana's name on the headstock, Carlos's personal signature on the back of the body and the hippy sign "Peace" on the 12th fret. Like the PRS Santana SE(which have ceased production), this model Paul Reed Smith Santana Abraxas SE is student edition guitar so everyone can enjoy the beauty of PRS guitars.
thanks man... i am beginning to think tho that since i dont have a prs dealer near by im probably screwed.
Quote by andrew b emmel
and i still dont understand why it isnt even on the prs site

I think it said they just came out August 21, 2009. You could probably eventually order it online.