Poll: Which one?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one?
Orange PPC 2x12
5 42%
Mesa Roadster/Recto 2x12
7 58%
Voters: 12.
My cab decision used to be Marshall vs Recto/Roadster, but I think I like the V30s better. Anywho, I've found an Orange PPC for just a little more than Mesa's cabs, which would you guys prefer and why? It'll be run through a Peavey 6505+ and I haven't had a chance to try them out yet (and they're from different places so I can't truly A/B them).

It'll mostly be used for various metal, but I also like blues and cleans. I also tend to lean towards the tight/biting sound over loose/oomphy sounds (hence me buying the 6505+ rather than the 6505). I guess I could say that I prefer a more "vintage-ey" sound.
Last edited by coolbeverage at Sep 10, 2009,
I prefer the 2x12 recto because of the extra low end it gives while still being "tight". For a 4x12 i'll prob go either stiletto 4x12 or the orange though
id go for the orange. those cabs are so amazingly solid and they sound incredible.
i have only played through the orange 212, which sounded ****ing amazing. price tag is crazy though haha
the minimalist σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
Mesa Roadster/Recto 2x12 FTW
Gear
Guitars
- Ibanez GRX20
- Austin SG
- Alveraz Artist Acoustic Electric
Amps
- Kustom 15W
- Peavey Vypyr 75W
- Monitor speaker!
Effects
- Behringer V-Amp Multi-effects
- Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
- Tubescreamer
- Sampera I
Orange man. Fantastic cabs.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.