Page 1 of 2
mine was a dream about an owl who was the King of Spoons who wanted to marry my sister if I brought him the Pink Panther and a giant bowl.

go!
It was in my house.
I was being chased around by Jason Vorhes.(sp?)
and i hid in a fireplace and he turned it on. I woke up right after that.
A duck dressed up as the grim reaper killed little girls with a scythe. Also, I dreamt it in South Park style animation...
I had a dream where I was riding on the train, and all of the sudden it was hijacked. Somehow, in the process of being hijacked it turned into a plane, and we flew and landed in Africa somewhere. We get off the plane, being shepherded by the hijacker, and get into another train. In this train, I meet a guy and a girl, and the three of us begin talking to the hijacker, who for some reason is in the car with us. He seemed depressed. Anyway, the guy I had just met stabs him with a knife he pulled out of nowhere, turns the train around and heads for the airport. We get on the plane and fly home. We land and the three of us are walking out of the airport, and the girl suddenly stabs the guy in the back, and then looks at me, and I realize that she's going to kill me now! So I run across the street to this building with a fountain in front of it and lots of steps. I climb all the steps, her not far behind. I run through the huge main doors and yell "DUMBLEDORE, HELP!" I duck just as Dumbledore casts a spell and hits the girl who is trying to kill me, and she shrivels up on the ground. I shake hands with Dumbledore, say thanks, and go home.

Yup.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
In 7th grade i had a dream i killed my math teacher(who was a total bitch) by pushing her off a cliff and watching her body rip in half when she hit a rock.

**** you ms Kingston!!
YOUR RACIST SON OF A BITCH!!

EDIT: Ok, that wasnt a REALLY weird dream.^^

but i had this dream i stole some famous art from museum in europe and hid out in the country. Then cops came after me and i got away from them on tricycle and hid in a small inn in poland.
then when the owner was showing me my room the cops busted down the door, shot the owner and started shooting at me. i jumped out the window and stole a car and left with the fuzz in pursuit. then i woke up.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
I jack off onto store aisles, hoping some b*tch will slip and get prego. It's sort of a hobby of mine.
Last edited by WarMachine93 at Sep 10, 2009,
I was running through a forest on a hill side being chased by a gorilla before ducking into a strange house, which was mine in the dream.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
I've been waiting for the perfect thread to post this story. I've already posted it in another thread, but that thread died not long after. Anyways...

I once had a dream when I was 5 years old where I was really small, and I was standing on my computer desk. Next to me on one side was a Jack-o-Lantern, and the Statue of Liberty on the other, and the were both singing "Horse With No Name' by America. I woke up, and that song was on the radio in my room. I kid you not. So whenever I hear that song, I think of that dream.
once upon a time i was riding on top of a train in the desert with ash ketchum and the lead singer from death cab for cutie. we were all wearing indiana jones style jackets and hats. we were trying to reach the front car where my bus driver was to stop her from driving the train since our lumber, which she stole, was on one of the cars. we all eventually do this, and as we hop off the train in the desert, photographers that looked like they were from circa 1950s came out and photographed and interviewed us.

according to freud, this means i'm gay
I was naked and was being chased by a guy with an axe in a meat factory. My grandpa later shows up and kicks the guy's ass. When I get out of the factory I am fully clothed.
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
I dreamt of a sumptuous banquet spread out before me. I feasted on a particularly choice cut of roasted meat, and its aroma made my mouth water. It is only as I cut into the last portion that I saw the larvae squirming inside. I coughed blood as the larvae began eating their way out of my stomach.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Last edited by Guitarman015 at Sep 10, 2009,
Me and my family were having a bbq, and our neighbour (didn't look like our real neighbour) looked over his fench, and pulled out a bow and arrow. While he was aiming for us, I sneaked away, grabbed a rock and smacked him over the head with it. No explanation as to why he didn't see me sneak away, but that's what dreams are.
Check out my Electronica project!
http://
Quote by lol2theworld
It was in my house.
I was being chased around by Jason Vorhes.(sp?)
and i hid in a fireplace and he turned it on. I woke up right after that.

great dream
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
I had a dream I was a naked, lying in a morgue next to my mother's dead corpse.

She woke up, and shortly after, I did too.

/win
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
I had a dream that I was hanging out and having a chat with Obama.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
I had a dream that my four little children lived in a nation where they were not judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
Quote by Zaphikh
I had a dream that my four little children lived in a nation where they were not judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Finnland?
Quote by CoreysMonster
Finnland?

No. Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

The one I had last night.

I had just finished school football training, and was walking out of school when teacher I had never seen before approached me and said "Want to make a few extra bucks?"

She then went on about how our metal loving groundskeeper wanted me to paint the school buildings with him for 10$ an hour, so I said yes.

We were then talking and i asked him why he asked ME and he said "Cause you're cooler then that cockhead Jadin"

The next day I saw Jadin and laughed my ass off, I was so proud the groundskeeper said that.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by Zaphikh

I had a dream that I came across that in my Political Science text book. Funny...

You have 4 kids!

Contraception, any one?
Ibanez Saber Series Owner!

Don't jump on the bandwagon, Line 6 Spider III's Aren't that bad!

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

You, goonerbynature, win teh internetz.

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist

i once had a dream where everything was like a madhouse, all fluro pink and green with black and white checker floors, all flors were on funny angles, there were funny mirrors, and about halfway through the dream a guy in a black trenchcoat was chasing me.... that was a really screwed up dream...
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
I had this dream last night:

I was working at a super market, I was just hired and I was showing that I had past experience in this business. I do the normal stuff I would do.

Then suddenly we're a squad in a building, I dont know why, but somebody gets sniped from the roof across. I sneak close to the window and picks off 2-3 of them. When somebody says "They won't die" and to my surprise they arise again and arrogantly gloat of their immortality. In my dream apparently they are now zombies. Later in that dream I'm getting ambushed by them and I run to some streets in nowhere and my friend appears in his car and makes a 180 turn, opens the door and I run in, just in time. We then proceed to run them over and decide to drive across a HUGE field of grass that's slippery as hell. They try to stop us by hiding in bushes and jump out in front of the car, but we just run them over.

Weird ****ing dream but I remember it as if I saw it. I just didnt see anything that day or the days before.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Black everywhere. Black sky and black light

I have roman legionnaire armor.

huge black bat wings.

i walk down a path of black fire to a marble building. still, all is black

i kneel, i know not why.

a calm voice tell me i am not ready, but my time will come.

i awake
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by In The Mist
I've been waiting for the perfect thread to post this story. I've already posted it in another thread, but that thread died not long after. Anyways...

I once had a dream when I was 5 years old where I was really small, and I was standing on my computer desk. Next to me on one side was a Jack-o-Lantern, and the Statue of Liberty on the other, and the were both singing "Horse With No Name' by America. I woke up, and that song was on the radio in my room. I kid you not. So whenever I hear that song, I think of that dream.

thats a cool dream but the song part is basic psychology =D
I remember a part of a dream where I was in this giant shower on the top floor of an apartment building, and the floor was just plywood and there was a giant window with the sun shining through. It was pretty awesome actually.
I posted this a really really long time.

I had a dream once where I was in a desert, walking around dying of thirst and fiending for a cigarette. But the idea of not getting a cigarette was much worse so I was really freaking out about that. Anyway, I found a group of camels and followed them until they went back to their herd. I figured I could at least get water if I followed them. And then when we got there, a camel on all fours with a leather jacket, and sunglasses walks over to say hello. I asked him if he could bum me a cig, and he said sure, sure.. But you have to do something for me. So he unzips his pants and pulls them down, and there's this huge cigarette dick between his legs, and he told me to smoke it. I did, and wound up crying afterwards.

And the next day, I woke up with a hard on.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I dreamt that I blew my dad. I'm not even making this up or joking.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
thats a cool dream but the song part is basic psychology =D

I have a tendency to hear stuff while I'm asleep through my dreams. Remember the crash of the shuttle Columbia? I was asleep when I heard of it. The news was on and I heard it in my dream. Although I didn't realize the significance of what happened until I woke up.
I chased a rabbit down a hole, i continue to fall very slowly down this hole, I finally land in a long hall way with a locked door. There is a small door that I can't fit through. I drink a potion that shrinks me down but now i am too small to reach the key. I bunch of crazy **** happens, johnny depp was there ect ect
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Well, last night I had a dream where these blue aliens wanted my telescope thing, I was on The Pit in my dream and people were posting pics of blue dicks with chrome near the head. Then later on in the dream, the aliens came down to persuade me into giving the telescope to them and they were naked, and had blue dicks with chrome.

Was some ****ed up ****.
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
Wow......nobody caught my oblivion reference
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Last night, I had a dream where I was driving in the desert, listening to Sleep (Dragonaut, to be exact). Around a minute in, a nuclear explosion went off in the background. However, this did not phase me. I just kept driving closer and closer to the explosion. The closer I got, my mind start to fall apart. My vision started to distort. The shapes of objects were distorted, as well. Then, a second sun appeared in the sky. The first sun continued to set, while the second sun rose. Colors changed. The sky became dark, even with the suns shining bright. Faraway, I could see the ground collapsing into the Earth. The trees were torn out of the ground. In the place of the trees, vast plants began to grow. Plant and trees began to grow in place of the missing ground. I blinked. The entire desert had become a jungle. Plants were growing rapidly, even on the car. I sped up. However, the jungle was too fast. Vines pulled me into the center of the jungle. The vines tore me out of the car. I was surrounded by jungle animals. Just as I jaguar pounced at me, the ground fell into the Earth, taking me with it. I landed on a rather large cliff. I found a bunch a smaller cliffs, like stairs. I followed these, until I faced the Earth's core. I placed my hand on it. It was very hot, but a soft, calming heat. I rested for a moment. Then, I placed my second hand on it. The core wall broke, and I fell in. There were various tunnels in the core. I found rooms that contained furniture. The furniture was old and ragged. There were many burns, with the occasional blood. I followed the tunnels until I approached a rather large room. I could hear sobbing. The voice was filled with panic and paranoia. I followed the noise. I saw a man in ragged cloth clutching his legs in the center of the room. As I approached, he screamed. I somehow managed to comfort him. As he relaxed, the temperature in the room became more cool and pleasant. I asked who he was and what had happened here. He said a group of futuristic beings had introduced and about 90 other men to the core, and showed them how they can live there, and control the Earth. Years later, the beings came back killed everyone but the man. As he told his earth, his anger boiled within him, and the temperature in the room rose. Finally near the end of his story, there was a deafening roar. The whole core shook. I couldn't see anything but darkness and blinding light. I fell to the ground. A while later, I a woke. I had no idea what time it was. I didn't know if I had been gone for minutes, hours, days, or even years. All I know was I had a faint memory of what had happen, and that I was driving in the desert, listening to Sleep.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SAD MAFIOSO σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Originally Posted by jgbsmith
Guys, guys - put your penises away, we have a lady in the house!
Quote by CoreysMonster

YOU GONNA GET RAPED!

I had a dream where I had to sneak into a house and steal an aborted fetus off a bookshelf while the singer for Rancid provided a distraction. I don't even like Rancid.

I also had a dream that I wasn't even in. It took place in a small stone cell that was drenched in blood. Within the cell, a living, skinned, bloody corpse was swinging a dead, skinned, bloody corpse around by the legs.

One more: I was not wearing pants, and Dr. House from the show House was trying to steal my cheese doodles, so I hid them in that hot girl from the show's shirt.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
i have so many ****ed up dreams i can't remember which is which. it would be like a correlation to guitar and football in the same dream or something entirely stupid. then again some dreams are quite epic. like epic journeys and such. or just banging super hot bitches.

i once had a dream when i was probably 5 that a giant Indian chased me through some woods behind my house. i mean he was probably 200- 250 feet tall giant. to this day, i remember it like it was yesterday, it scared the **** out of me. he wasn't like a real Indian, he was an animated Indian. i will remember my dreams tonight and report back pit.
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

I had a dream where there was a guy living in the basement of my house and I was the only one who knew about him. Each night he would sneak drugs of some sort into my dinner then when I went to bed he mutilated me or took some organs or something... More happened but I don't feel like typing it..
i had a dream that i was a guitarist for marilyn manson, and whenever i wasnt around he was stalking me. it was creepy
Page 1 of 2