for all your life, and then finally sitting down for the first time?

Good lawd, it would be orgasmic.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Trust me it is. After 16 hours of your ass never touching anything. That feels amazing. Then when you go from sleeping on the ground for 2 week about 3-4 hours a day. You fall asleep instantly as soon as you touch a bed. Yeah no better feeling.
I am justice!
i was just on my feet for four hours for lab between 6 and 10. then i rode my bike home. then i put my stuff away, cracked open a cold one, sat on the couch and watched tv.

it was amazing.
Go Veg.
Quote by im not mental
i was just on my feet for four hours for lab between 6 and 10. then i rode my bike home. then i put my stuff away, cracked open a cold one, sat on the couch and watched tv.

it was amazing.

oh god, I know that feeling.

imagine a work day from 9 am to 6 pm, and then working as a runner in a night club from 11pm to 1pm the next day, and going home and popping open a beer and sitting down to watch the simpsons and ultimately falling asleep on the couch.

****ing awesome.
Kenny vs Spenny did that, they had to stand for 72 hours (even sleep standing), it was so brutal.
April is the cruellest month, breeding Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing Memory and desire, stirring Dull roots with spring rain
Quote by TheXBlackening
Kenny vs Spenny did that, they had to stand for 72 hours (even sleep standing), it was so brutal.

there are Tibetan monks that have been standing for over 10 years.

imagine that