Page 1 of 2
It's almost Christmas! only a couple of weeks until the most happy holiday of western culture. have you started thinking about the holidays yet, or are you preoccupied with other things?
Geez Corey, making enough threads lately?

And Christmas isn't for 3 months.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Christmas?

It means spending lots of money and getting stuff you don't really need. D:
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Nah, I haven't been thinking about anything.

I don't really plan on getting much of anything. I'll probably spend most of it with my new lady friend, hopefully.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Wells-Zeppelin
Geez Corey, making enough threads lately?

And Christmas isn't for 3 months.

wtf, I've been away for the past 4 weeks I think I'm making threads less than before, tbh
yeah It's september.

I just missed 2 concerts in my town -_-

Mr Big Reunion and Hail....

****S SAKE!
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
3 months till christmas, but only like 1 month till my birthday
Woo >;D

And 5 days till Megadeths new album/30 days till they/slayer come to Melbourne. >;D
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
I sold my first Christmas card on September the 6th. I hate humanity sometimes.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by CoreysMonster
wtf, I've been away for the past 4 weeks I think I'm making threads less than before, tbh

I know, but tonight, you've made like 5 threads, it's not a bad thing, just pointing it out.

Quote by lol2theworld
So many threads.
Yeah, we got 3 months till Christmas.

Repetition FTW

Quote by Jesstaa
3 months till christmas, but only like 1 month till my birthday
Woo >;D

And 5 days till Megadeths new album/30 days till they/slayer come to Melbourne. >;D

Well it's only 17 days till my B'Day
Last edited by Wells-Zeppelin at Sep 10, 2009,
srsly? get your goddamn priorities straight. in about 7 weeks it will be socially acceptable to go around scaring kids and giving them candy. **** christmas.
Quote by Wells-Zeppelin
I know, but tonight, you've made like 5 threads, it's not a bad thing, just pointing it out.

Repetition FTW

I'd explain why I'm so bored right now, but it'd involve my long-distance relationship, the nostalgia critic, and 4 asian guys.

so yeah, you don't wanna hear it. just accept that I've been a little bored and have made alot of threads

also, i don't think my threads are EXTREMELY terrible, are they?

Quote by Godsmack_IV
srsly? get your goddamn priorities straight. in about 7 weeks it will be socially acceptable to go around scaring kids and giving them candy. **** christmas.

not every country celebrates halloween
Pre-occupied with other more important stuff. However I have thought about more money to put towards a jazz bass
signature
Quote by lol2theworld
Shut up, stupid 09er.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Wells-Zeppelin

Bitch... Wanna swap?

Quote by Zero-Hartman

Owned.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by Wells-Zeppelin

It's only 4 till mine
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by lol2theworld
Shut up, stupid 09er.

You should speak

But OT: I've had Christmas songs in my head for 3 weeks now (mostly 'cause I'm learning to play them on the guitar )

But corey, are you looking forward to that already? It's still summer you know?
Quote by Johnny skins
banned cause im fine because of your avatar! it blasts happyness everytime i see it!!

definitly the best avatar ever I=Cookie

Proud owner of the: I'm wearing clothes in the Pit! Group! Click here to join
Quote by Jesstaa
Bitch... Wanna swap?

Owned.

Sure! I got all my birthday presents already, so I don't really care

Quote by Zero-Hartman

I wanted to point out the irony too! But you beat me to it lol.

Quote by CoreysMonster
I'd explain why I'm so bored right now, but it'd involve my long-distance relationship, the nostalgia critic, and 4 asian guys.

so yeah, you don't wanna hear it. just accept that I've been a little bored and have made alot of threads

also, i don't think my threads are EXTREMELY terrible, are they?

not every country celebrates halloween

I said that they weren't bad, i liked em, I was just pointing out something i spotted, don't hate me for it
This thread sucks, Corey. Make one about how awesome pillow/bed forts are.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by CoreysMonster
It's almost Christmas! only a couple of weeks until the most happy holiday of western culture. have you started thinking about the holidays yet, or are you preoccupied with other things?
God dammit Corey. I hate that.

We've had to endure Christmas shiz the day after Thanksgiving, then BEFORE Thanksgiving, then right after Halloween ... Now in September???
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
This thread sucks, Corey. Make one about how awesome pillow/bed forts are.

if I had enough room in my dorm to make a pillow fort, I'd make one with lots of pics.

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

We've had to endure Christmas shiz the day after Thanksgiving, then BEFORE Thanksgiving, then right after Halloween ... Now in September???

wtf, christmas hater
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

That's why he needs to make a thread on forts. Not even pillow/bed forts. Just forts in general. When I was a lad, I'd steal all the sheets and blankets in the house and make a huge fort from the living room to the kitchen. And my parents would always get so mad because after I discovered that tape didn't work, I decided to nail the sheets to the walls instead.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

screw christmas halloween is where it's at!

October is my favorite month for some reason. I love the old and cheesy horror movies/marathons on tv, the pumpkin patches, the semi-cold weather...I just love it. I like the actual lead up and anticipation of halloween all throughout October more than halloween itself though, if you know what I mean
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Quote by Jack Off Jill
That's why he needs to make a thread on forts. Not even pillow/bed forts. Just forts in general. When I was a lad, I'd steal all the sheets and blankets in the house and make a huge fort from the living room to the kitchen. And my parents would always get so mad because after I discovered that tape didn't work, I decided to nail the sheets to the walls instead.

I did the exact same ting, and my parents gave me a spanking for nailing blankets to the wall

seriously, get out of my head!!!

(especially my mexican grandpa, he got super mad that I ruined his walls )
Quote by CoreysMonster
if I had enough room in my dorm to make a pillow fort, I'd make one with lots of pics.

wtf, christmas hater

I'm actually in one now, but it's not really pillows, me and a mate made one out of our pool table, sofas, chairs and just had lots of pillows/blankets inside for flooring.

We have my xbox 360 and laptop in here too.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Are you kidding, of course we wanna hear it.

Wait
That was bait wasn't it

My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by CoreysMonster
I did the exact same ting, and my parents gave me a spanking for nailing blankets to the wall

seriously, get out of my head!!!

(especially my mexican grandpa, he got super mad that I ruined his walls )

You know what's strange? We have a lot of things in common. Same first name, except different spelling. And I have a Mexican grandpa, too.

Did you ever dig a hole in the back yard so you could fill it up full of snakes in order to protect your tree house from criminals?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know what's strange? We have a lot of things in common. Same first name, except different spelling. And I have a Mexican grandpa, too.

Did you ever dig a hole in the back yard so you could fill it up full of snakes in order to protect your tree house from criminals?

your first name is ryan?

but yeah, I've noticed we have a couple of things in common, including being of hispanic descent.

and I dug a hole in my grandpa's yard once, but to fill with water to make a swimming pool because he wouldn't buy me a plastic wading pool

seriously, my grandpa is awesome, but I must have pissed him off so many times as a kid
Quote by CoreysMonster
your first name is ryan?

but yeah, I've noticed we have a couple of things in common, including being of hispanic descent.

and I dug a hole in my grandpa's yard once, but to fill with water to make a swimming pool because he wouldn't buy me a plastic wading pool

seriously, my grandpa is awesome, but I must have pissed him off so many times as a kid

Aww. Your name isn't really Corey? You're lame.

My grandpa had a swimming pool in his backyard, but I haven't been to their house in years cause they're a few states over now. I miss that pool. It had a water slide next to it.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Aww. Your name isn't really Corey? You're lame.

My grandpa had a swimming pool in his backyard, but I haven't been to their house in years cause they're a few states over now. I miss that pool. It had a water slide next to it.

nah, my first name is Ryan, corey is referring to Corey Taylor of Slipknot. people used to think I was weird because I liked Slipknot and Stone Sour, and I was always "the weird kid", thus the Monster Corey Taylor made.

my aunt and uncle have a pool, I almost drowned in there once as a little kid. and I really need to work on my spanish, it's horrible
Quote by CoreysMonster
nah, my first name is Ryan, corey is referring to Corey Taylor of Slipknot. people used to think I was weird because I liked Slipknot and Stone Sour, and I was always "the weird kid", thus the Monster Corey Taylor made.

my aunt and uncle have a pool, I almost drowned in there once as a little kid. and I really need to work on my spanish, it's horrible

The know very, very little spanish. I didn't realizing my grandparents were making fun of my complexion until I listened to Que Onda Guero by Beck.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
The know very, very little spanish. I didn't realizing my grandparents were making fun of my complexion until I listened to Que Onda Guero by Beck.

we had spanish here in germany in school, but it was SPAIN spanish, where they lisp the s

I always fall into that pronunciation and my family laughs at me
Christmas isn't for...ages. Neither are holidays here. I hadn't been thinking about christmas at all
Official Member of the 'Fly your australian flag high club' for the really patriotic Australians: P.M Dire straits to join
Quote by Themies
lol obvious troll is obvious

An 09'er calling a regular user a troll....

On topic, I can't wait til xmas. I'm 17, but I still love it!
RIP Tom Searle.
Page 1 of 2