please tell me what you think so far... and plz give me ideas for the chorus..
Attachments:
pro2.gp5
Last edited by RockxxStar at Sep 10, 2009,
This definately has potential, but it'll need alot of work. I'm working on alot of projects at the moment so I couldn't really help you out on a chorus idea too much... All I can suggest is something with alot thick, sustained powerchords. This of course is all up to what vision you have of the song and where you would like to take it. Also, I would check the D# octaves you have running under the F powerchords, they don't mix. I would love to hear this once you've completed it. Sorry I couldn't be of too much assistance, Hope all goes well
Quote by Jonathan1234567
This definately has potential, but it'll need alot of work. I'm working on alot of projects at the moment so I couldn't really help you out on a chorus idea too much... All I can suggest is something with alot thick, sustained powerchords. This of course is all up to what vision you have of the song and where you would like to take it. Also, I would check the D# octaves you have running under the F powerchords, they don't mix. I would love to hear this once you've completed it. Sorry I couldn't be of too much assistance, Hope all goes well

every single comment helps buddy thx alot man i will check that d#
Not a problem, just go for whatever you want the song to achieve Feel free to give me a message if you ever need a hand with anything, Iwould be happy to help out when I have the time. Take care
Just Messed with it a bit. I shortened the main riff and added a drum beat that is suited for a verse riff, now you can use the main riff as a chorus.
Attachments:
pro2.gp5
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Quote by thorbor
Just Messed with it a bit. I shortened the main riff and added a drum beat that is suited for a verse riff, now you can use the main riff as a chorus.

i dig it im working on it a little more