YAR. so what do you think of it?

do you consider yourself a good public speaker?

what atrributes make you consider someone a good public speaker?

do you have fears of it? overcame them? still overcoming them?

dooooo youuuuu recognize a distinction between public speaking and conversational speaking? can someone be a bad public speaker yet a great conversationalist?

YAR.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Doing it with your cock out, makes it so much easier.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I'd make a good public speaker, I've got a very good bass register and a decent build qualiy. I'm also water-resistant.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Public speaking is essentially a monologue, or maybe a conversation with oneself because the audience is listening but not replying. So if you're not a good conversationalist you're sure as hell not going to be a good public speaker.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Quote by Kensai
I'd make a good public speaker, I've got a very good bass register and a decent build qualiy. I'm also water-resistant.

I consider myself an extremely bad public speaker, but am thinking of doing a short course during the summer time to improve my confidence.
i use to get nervous for class speeches a while ago but then the 'who cares' thing came over me and now i can speak easily or just ben in huge amounts of people easily without getting nervous. it just doesn't bother me anymore at all.

also i gotta huge package, it helps
Quote by JamesDouglas
Public speaking is essentially a monologue, or maybe a conversation with oneself because the audience is listening but not replying. So if you're not a good conversationalist you're sure as hell not going to be a good public speaker.

ah yes, but in public speaking you actually have more control over the outcome, unlike a conversation in which there are other factors (other people).

Quote by Kensai

don't make me wet myself.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Yeah, we'll see about that..

Bring it.
Quote by Kensai
Bring it.

bass register? with your voice?

it's like me saying I'm skinny and can weigh under 180 pounds!
Quote by CoreysMonster
bass register? with your voice?

it's like me saying I'm skinny and can weigh under 180 pounds!

My voice is actually nothing but bass register, I just had to make my voice sound less sloppy and clearer for the voice recording =/
hey, kids, stop quibbling

especially YOU, Kensai
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by Laces Out Danny
ah yes, but in public speaking you actually have more control over the outcome, unlike a conversation in which there are other factors (other people).

Yes, but if you don't have the confidence to be a good conversationalist, you probably don't have the charm and skill to be a good public speaker. And if you're not a good conversationalist you're almost certainly a bad impromptu public speaker.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."