is this how it goes becuase it just seems a little to easy and basic. okay. you practice your instrument, then you find yourself a band, make a few good songs, go into recording studio and record your songs, get a record deal, do interviews and magazine tips, concerts and public jams everywhere, the end. is that how it goes? i know its in a nutshell but please correct me where neccesary.
...what?!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
you have to do cocaine/some other hard drug at some point.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
How is that a circle?
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Quote by JamesDouglas
How is that a circle?

because every succesful musician does it as it would seem, generation after generation.
cool ******ry bro.
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Dont do steroids though

Or Heroin....

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I think you missed out the step where you spend years trying to get people to give a **** about what you're doing....
[
Quote by pollywaffle666
because every succesful musician does it as it would seem, generation after generation.

Something isn't a circle because it's continuous. You can have a continuous line, eh?
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Even if it was some geometry-defying circle, what of it?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by pollywaffle666
i know its in a nutshell but please correct me where neccesary.

Right.

Quote by pollywaffle666
Is this how it goes, because it just seems a little too easy and basic. Okay. You practice your instrument, then you find yourself a band, make a few good songs.....

As I got that far I realised it's not worth bothering about it. In other words:

Quote by pollywaffle666
is that how it goes?

NO.
this entire thread is dildos....
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Well, I guess you should be on your way to becoming a successful musician now. Don't let us get in the way
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by pollywaffle666
is this how it goes becuase it just seems a little to easy and basic. okay. you practice your instrument, then you find yourself a band, make a few good songs, go into recording studio and record your songs, get a record deal, do interviews and magazine tips, concerts and public jams everywhere, the end. is that how it goes? i know its in a nutshell but please correct me where neccesary.

Grooving to the Music

Skydiving Fund: R 50.00/ R 1600.00

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.

The Dalai Lama
There's nothing easy about it.

If you have the same generic, over-produced, lame-ass sound as everyone else out there you're not going to get a record deal. It's not like walking into an office and saying "Yes, I'll have that record deal please!"

Keep in mind there's thousands of other "musicians" trying to do the same thing. You have to be better than good, and you have to perform.