I remember reading that Charlie thought that the towers were demolished. I stopped watching Two And A Half Men within a few days after that.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I just saw that on youtube while I was watching Mark Roberts own Dylan Avery and Jason Bermas.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I remember reading that Charlie thought that the towers were demolished. I stopped watching Two And A Half Men within a few days after that.

God damnit I think it just ruined it for me too.

This is almost as depressing as finding out that Barney from How I met your mother, the most awesome manwhore in television is a homosexual irl.
Last edited by Hybrid_Xer0 at Sep 10, 2009,
thats doesnt tell much of a theory, and yeah i also believe bush either had something to do with it as a scare tactic to repleanish the economy or he know it was gonna happen and just brushed it off, making him responsible for the deaths of those people and for people losing faith in this great county.
im the drunkest burning star
Quote by Hybrid_Xer0

This is almost as depressing as finding out that Barney from How I met your mother, the most awesome manwhore in television is a homosexual irl.

Why's that depressing?

I thought it makes it more awesome.
Quote by GustavoGonzalez
thats doesnt tell much of a theory, and yeah i also believe bush either had something to do with it as a scare tactic to repleanish the economy or he know it was gonna happen and just brushed it off, making him responsible for the deaths of those people and for people losing faith in this great county.

Quote by GustavoGonzalez

Yeah nothing replenishes your economy like having your two world trade centers demolished then starting a war with some random country.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Yeah nothing replenishes your economy like having your two world trade centers demolished then starting a war with some random country.

Eeeeexactly.

All these people claim that it was done to help boost the economy, but I don't see our economy doing so well.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Gyroscope

Eeeeexactly.

All these people claim that it was done to help boost the economy, but I don't see our economy doing so well.

For one, it was 8 years ago.

And two, if Bush used to lead us to a war (which he did,) and the public liked the war, there would be funding, which would boost the economy. (A la WWII) But it failed, and he sucked, and now there's trillions of dollars of debt.
Quote by DashBlaster
For one, it was 8 years ago.

And two, if Bush used to lead us to a war (which he did,) and the public liked the war, there would be funding, which would boost the economy. (A la WWII) But it failed, and he sucked, and now there's trillions of dollars of debt.

I thought Americans had free speech?

I say let Charlie think what he wants. 33% of Americans think that the government was involved in the destruction of the Twin Towers on Sept. 11 anyway. Sheen's not the only one.
Quote by Andrax20

I say let Charlie think what he wants. 33% of Americans think that the government was involved in the destruction of the Twin Towers on Sept. 11 anyway. Sheen's not the only one.

How is calling Charlie Sheen a dumbass an infringement on his free speech?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
How is calling Charlie Sheen a dumbass an infringement on his free speech?

You're calling him a dumb-ass based on his views of 9/11. Free Speech means that a man can think and say what he wants without repurcussion from the public or law.
Quote by Andrax20

33% of Americans are retards....
--Gear--

5 piece blonde sparkle Gretch drum kit

-Drummers need their own forum-
Quote by Andrax20
You're calling him a dumb-ass based on his views of 9/11. Free Speech means that a man can think and say what he wants without repurcussion from the public or law.

The public has free speech as well, my friend. If someone wants to call him a dumbass because of his views, that's their right.
Lift not the painted veil which those who live
Call life; though unreal shapes be pictured there,
And it but mimic all we would believe
Quote by Andrax20

Free speech means he can't face legal repercussions for what he says. We can say whatever the hell we want about him.
Quote by Andrax20

People saying Charlie Sheen's an idiot for his belief in 9/11 conspiracies is hardly repercussion, those calling him an idiot for said belief are also exercising free speech. Now were he locked up or physically attacked for believing in conspiracy theories, you'd have a point, but that's not what's happening.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Phil Collins
33% of Americans are retards....

I'd say its a lot higher.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by Phil Collins
100% of Americans are retards....

fix'ed just kidding.

But really, how are they retarded, there is plenty of proof to show the government was involved in some way, watch the movie "Loose Change" it's all about the theories that make perfect sence.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss