Im realy considering buying the Ibanez S320 Around christmas time (cause thats when ill have the cash saved :P) and was wondering what the all round opinions are of it.
It's a pretty nice playing guitar. I've tried it out more than a few times and found it to play rather smoothly. Supposedly the ZR trem is as good as an OFR as well. What style of music do you play?
I'd say it's a great guitar but the stock pickups in my friend's one were dreadful for
pick scratching" noises as you plucked the string. If you have the money to replace these I'd say it's a great investment. And yes the ZR trem is beautiful to use.
Quote by Shabadoo
It's a pretty nice playing guitar. I've tried it out more than a few times and found it to play rather smoothly. Supposedly the ZR trem is as good as an OFR as well. What style of music do you play?

metal (my own style is a like trivium cross metallica style)
Yeah it'll suit you just fine. IMO you should just try it out and see if you like it. Make sure you go to a shop where they do good set ups though.
the local shop is renowned for being one of the best in the state (in general i mean, not just for setups lol)
I'm going to buy one of those just because i've played one of 'em a few times before and it fits me great.

When time comes i'll buy a new guitar but for sure i'm gonna have an Ibanez S320
good guitars. The trem rocks and IMHO is one of the best locking trems. The pups stink, but thats easily changed
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus