I agree.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
If they think I'm going to click through 50 pages, they are having a laugh...

What ever was wrong with a list of 50 albums...
Chinese Democracy does not belong on that list. No matter what anybody says, that was a great album.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by dgme92
Chinese Democracy does not belong on that list. No matter what anybody says, that was a great album.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now
This website is really quite unpleasant about some of these artists.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
CoreysMonster - Why has Satriani lost all your respect? Some of the tracks on Satchafunkilus (sp??) were amazing. I think Andalusia is one of the best tracks he's written.
Right... I did it, I clicked 'Next' 49 damn times...

I can't be bothered picking over the order, they all look like complete toss, so I'll agree with it...

Apart from Let Go by Avril Lavigne, that albums quality

Also:

The Twang's new album must be pretty fucking awful for it to be on that list, considering it was only released a few weeks back...
Last edited by urbanfox at Sep 10, 2009,
Read only the first two, couldn't be bothered to press next. It seemed pretty OK ( ).
Quote by rabidguitarist
This website is really quite unpleasant about some of these artists.

This.

Also Scream didn't deserve to be on there. It's actually a pretty good album. Hell I liked it.

Also these guys just seem to be butt-sexing what the critics say, and I think it's common knowledge that critics don't have a clue... about anything. >_>
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by urbanfox
If they think I'm going to click through 50 pages, they are having a laugh...

What ever was wrong with a list of 50 albums...

This...

What a joke!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Not a single album on there that I like. Probably not ''the worst'' but a fairly decent list anyway, and probably the best of it's type posted on UG lately
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Quote by archangels666
Seriously,

Who the fuck decided that this decade is going to be called the "naughties," and where in the dickshits was I when it happened?

This lol
+1
Quote by sashki
Who the **** wrote this?

One Way Ticket is an awesome album! I wish people would stop regarding The Darkness as a joke band.

Good one.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Anyone else find it funny that the Crazy Frog album is more highly regarded than both the Jonnas Brothers and Peter Andre?
1. Whoever wrote that is obviously very fond of the word "turgid." lrn2adjectivenoob

2. By and large, I agree - One Way Ticket was okay, but most of those - the ones that I could recall anything about - were pretty lackluster.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Sep 10, 2009,
Quote by VVolverin3
CoreysMonster - Why has Satriani lost all your respect? Some of the tracks on Satchafunkilus (sp??) were amazing. I think Andalusia is one of the best tracks he's written.

I have to agree with you there.
But it's no "Flying in a blue dream" either.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
bit of a terrible list.
firstly, a charity album at number 1? just for the sentiment, it shouldn't be so high on the list, no matter how badly they sing.
secondly,
Quote by gigwise
Now we at Gigwise don't often use the word '****', but it's truly the only word to suit this little green, animated urchin.
^ are they colour blind? they put a picture of an album cover with a massive blue frog in the middle.
thirdly, the cheeky girls are only at number 8? wow... chris cornell's album must have been horrific.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
41. Guns N Roses: 'Chinese Democracy' (2008) - Nobody expected a masterpiece but to spend so long producing such a steaming pile of **** is almost hilarious. It is bereft of anything even resembling listenable music and is as charming as Axl Rose himself. Despite some relatively positive reviews from critics upon its initial release, 'Chinese Democracy' has aged as nicely as full fat milk left in direct sunlight for 12 months. An absolute stinker!

Funniest Review of an album I think i ever seen
I like Mark Ronsons album... and avril lavigne !!!! but james blunt OMG i so agree!!! he has the song writing skills of a 5 year old... in fact i agree with most of them

oh and Chinese Democracy is the biggest load of s*** ive ever heard!!