Hey guys, I've got a problem. I'm in love with this one Randall Head (It's either a KH model or an RM100, I don't remember which 'cause I saw a video for it a long time ago, and I can't watch the videos to tell you guys coz I'm in class now, so I digress), but it's like $1.3K (whichever one it was, lol.) I don't have a job though, and won't have one for awhile, so I'm kind of wondering what amp/halfstack I could get for around... 700 or so. Maybe a little bit higher or lower, but around there.

I'm going to be getting a 7-string guitar after I get the amp (most likely an Agile Septor 727, an RG 7621, a Schecter Blackjack C-7 (or whatever it is), or a Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR.

I play/will be playing (when I get that seventh string) Metallica, Dream Theater, Kamelot, The Absence, Breaking Benjamin, uhh... there's more but I can't remember them. I want to do prog/powermetal and melodic deathmetal too once I get better.

Help?
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
what budget do you have?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by Nico the Great
Around 700, willing to go a bit above.

do you gig?

if yes go with the RM50 combo.
its the same thing as the RM100 but it only has two module slots
feel free to add me
Quote by acdcrocks0323
You could get the 20 watt version of the Randall.

this too.

if you can wait for the RM22 (its the 20watt version but it has 2 module slots) then that would be good.
feel free to add me
I don't gig, no. Probably won't for a year or so, my band is for all purposes non-existant at this point. And thanks a bunch guys .
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie