Hi Guys!
I made a few RGs with the VG-Builder and just wanted to share it with you people.

I would buy it in no time and you?
Ibanez really need Reversed Headstocks imho.
When I look into the catalogs from the 80s and 90s, imho the Models were much better.
Maybe let's make an Petition to Ibanez.
Greetings.
"Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours." - Dave Mustaine
Last edited by compin at Sep 10, 2009,
second one looks great, but maybe the p-ups need another colour, like black
and yeah ibanez neem more reverse heads
I think they're all ugly, no pickguard, no middle pickup, 3-way switch, and bad color and inlay choices.
only the third one if it had pearl inlay, ebony fretboard and a blade instead of a toggle

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
I'd deffinatly buy the thrid with with a reversed headstock, and a 5 way selector.
Quote by BEBEB
I'd deffinatly buy the thrid with with a reversed headstock, and a 5 way selector.

Okay maybe an 5-Way switch is still better, but a miniswitch with coil tap is great too.

@Jelifish(Spongebob ftw? ): It's all matters of taste, i personally don't like HSH and Pickguards. IMHO a middle singlecoil is annoying and useless if you have a 5-Way H-H Setup. The Inlays and color combinations are awesome imho.
"Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours." - Dave Mustaine
Last edited by compin at Sep 10, 2009,
1 tone 1 volume for 2 pickups? maannnnn
otherwise yes
Peavey JSX 120 Half Stack
Mockingbird Evil Edge SE
Mockingbird Special(White)

Set sail to sea but pulled off course by the light of golden treasure --Hetfield, the Unforgiven Pirate

So I dub Thee Unforgiven Three! -How it should have been
Quote by thedekker
1 tone 1 volume for 2 pickups? maannnnn

What's wrong with that?