Link

So, I've had my fair share of big bills, but man do I feel sorry for this guy. Sure, you get to play on the Football Team, but for a bill that big... It might as well not be worth it, lol.

I think the most expensive bill I've ever had was maybe $70 just for me and my girlfriend on Prom. Boy does he have me trumped
But then who was paid bill?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Only 14 grand?

Foolish peasants. I can't imagine spending that little on a meal.

Let me guess, that's just your snack, right?
Yeah I saw this yesterday. I guess when you get a $13,000,000 contract you can afford a $14,000 dinner bill.

The most I ever paid was $100 or so.
Question: what is the difference between Gratuity and Service Charge? i thought they both meant tip, yet both are on the bill. i think they make up like a third of the cost as well.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Quote by daytripper75
Yeah I saw this yesterday. I guess when you get a $13,000,000 contract you can afford a $14,000 dinner bill.

The most I ever paid was $100 or so.

Yeah, but would you WANT to spend that much? lol
$100?

Jesus man, what is wrong with the chef specials?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by flambe chicken
Question: what is the difference between Gratuity and Service Charge? i thought they both meant tip, yet both are on the bill. i think they make up like a third of the cost as well.

It was probably a charge that they add to special groups. Like if you have a party or something like that.
Quote by daytripper75
It was probably a charge that they add to special groups. Like if you have a party or something like that.

This
Quote by daytripper75

I'd agree, with a clause. The gratuity is for large parties, the service charge I'd assume is because of the hell they put the kitchen through ordering amounts of food worth over $10 000.

...it sounds like a crime or something. Ridiculous.
Its not hard to run up a big bill, just order good wine.

I've spent a few hundred dollars on a meal for two back when I had a job before uni. And a good night out drinking will easily cost you that much anyway.
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane