Ok so ive got a little danelectro practice amp and i had a guitar-->USB cable running from the headphone jack to the computer and somehow my amp had gotten cranked up all the way. my computer screen looked funny for a minute and then the amp stopped working. the "on" light stays on and everything appears to work but even when i remove the cord from the headphone jack, still i get no sound. there was no smoke or funny smells or anything either. my original diagnosis was that i fried the headphone jack..is this right? or at least possible? or probable? if so, heres pics and is there anyway i could bypass the headphone jack? heres what im seeing... the red wire runs from the speaker terminal to the headphone jack chip thing, and then from that an orange wire and a yellow wire come off of it and go into the main board. is there some way i could just take all these wires off and solder them together so it kinda ...bypasses...the headphone jack?

pics:

red, yellow, and orange wires coming together at the headphone jack:

the orange and yellow wires' destinations:

red wire connects here:

any help?
Douglas Spad with EMG 81x's
Epiphone LP jr. with EMG 89 split coil, alot of upgrades
Rig:
Power conditioner, Hush, ART Quadra/FX Reverb (all 3 in a rack), Peavey XXX, 2 Mesa 4x12 cabs.
anybody? id really like some help here, this is my only practice amp
Rig:
Power conditioner, Hush, ART Quadra/FX Reverb (all 3 in a rack), Peavey XXX, 2 Mesa 4x12 cabs.
aw cmon i know you wiring genius' out there know something about this. last bump i swear
Rig:
Your best bet is one of the components on the PCB, not the wires. And with these pics we can't really help you.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by sk8freakrt
aw cmon i know you wiring genius' out there know something about this. last bump i swear
give it up, man. without a schematic, there's nothing anyone can do to help you on this one. you're just wasting space on the index.

thanks for promising to not bump it again. we'll hold you to that.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.