I hate people who put pointless status updates on facebook/myspace/twitter. Especially when it is done way too much. I don't care if your're eating a taco and I don't care if you have diarrhea two minutes after. It's pointless. It also bothers me when people spell words wrong on purpose like dat, wat, gota, or bac. Ugh, it just bothers me very much. Anyone agree with me?
Kensai is now replying to a pointless thread

Sorry what?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
As annoying as it may be, you have to keep in mind that Twitter and Facebook Statuses were developed specifically for those people.

Twitter is pretty much a Facebook status without the rest of the Facebook attached to it.
Quote by Kensai
Kensai is now replying to a pointless thread

Sorry what?

Just felt like ranting and if anyone agreed.
Peter John : This one time. I went to the Zoo... And I saw the Animals... And the animals were like..."Grrr" __________________

Sue me.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by sashki
As annoying as it may be, you have to keep in mind that Twitter and Facebook Statuses were developed specifically for those people.

Twitter is pretty much a Facebook status without the rest of the Facebook attached to it.

Haha
Don't add wankers like pete wentz who tweet every 20 seconds. The best way is to follow the bands you like so you find out when they're touring and stuff. simples.
You know, it's pretty easy to make a good thread. Rather than just a rant, why don't you ask us to post pointless updates that we see on our facebooks/twitters/whatever.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I only use Twitter to follow Devin Townsend's new project.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, it's pretty easy to make a good thread. Rather than just a rant, why don't you ask us to post pointless updates that we see on our facebooks/twitters/whatever.

...Damn, I just thought of that right before I read this..
Yeah I agree, I can maybe understand if you're a celebrity and have legions of fans that watch your every move, but if you're just some average guy I don't imagine that too many people care that you had tuna for lunch
Last.fm

Baltimore Ravens
Washington Capitals
Baltimore Orioles
Jeff Gordon24
Quote by SimulatedLizard
I hate people who put pointless status updates on facebook/myspace/twitter. Especially when it is done way too much. I don't care if your're eating a taco and I don't care if you have diarrhea two minutes after. It's pointless. It also bothers me when people spell words wrong on purpose like dat, wat, gota, or bac. Ugh, it just bothers me very much. Anyone agree with me?

I hate that almost as much as people who make pointless blog-threads.
You're*
I hate these networking sites.

But I ain't making threads about just that topic, now am I?
DeVillains!